This is the Lumenier QAV-R 2 - 5" FPV Freestyle Quadcopter RTF. Fully built, tuned and ready to fly out of the box. Simply add your own radio, battery, and bind the included receiver and go fly! This QAV-R 2 RTF features premium components like the Lumenier ZIP 2407 Motors, RunCam Micro Eagle Camera, TX5GS VTX, Lumenier AXII antenna, and Lux F7 FC.
Each RTF is hand-built, flown, and tuned individually to give you the best experience possible flying your drone.
About the Airframe
The Lumenier QAV-R 2 FPV Racing Quadcopter is a Squashed-X airframe, perfect for capturing prop-free footage from your HD or FPV camera.
Made with high-quality Lumenier carbon fiber and sealed with a smooth clear coat layer on top, the QAV-R 2 looks and feels amazing. The carbon weave is laid out parallel to each part of the frame, giving the most strength and durability. But what are looks without functionality right?
The QAV-R 2 is built to last, with individually removable 4.5mm thick arms on the 5" and 6" versions, and 5mm thick arms on the 7" frame. The four arms form an interlocking arrangement on the bottom of the frame that strengthens the whole quad. The arms come with bumpers that protect your motors from damage should you (when you) get into an accident with a tree or asphalt. The bottom and top plates come in at 2.5mm and 2mm thick respectively, giving you 7.5mm of carbon at the center the frame.
You'll also receive the QAV-R 2 X Bottom Brace with your RTF, which gives an overall increase in strength and durability to the frame.
Your electronics stack on the QAV-R 2 can be configured how you want, with either standard 30.5x30.5mm spaced stacks or mini 20x20mm stacks. Both versions of the QAV-R 2 are made to top-mount the LiPo battery. The included silicone non-slip battery pad helps grip the LiPo and prevent any movement during the flight and or during a crash.
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guesswork out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high-quality Lumenier motors, ESCs, and FPV gear.
- RTF fully built and test flown by our technicians at our Florida facility.
- Pre-tuned with butter-smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with silky clear coat
- Easy arm swaps - swap arms by removing only 2 screws without touching your stack!
- Equipped with POPO Pro motors and props
- Equipped with an advanced and future proof Lux F7 Flight Controller
- Fly in style in an all-black color scheme
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Airframe: 116g (airframe + hardware)
- AUW: Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter RTF has an AUW of 390g (excluding battery)
RTF Included Components and Parts
A fully built and tested Lumenier QAV-R 2 FPV Freestyle Quadcopter
- 1x Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter Frame - 5"
- 1x QAV-R 2 X Bottom Brace
- 1x Lumenier Indestructible Kevlar Lipo Strap - 16x250mm
- 1x RunCam Micro Eagle - Lumenier Edition (White)
- 2x Lumenier 5x5.3x3 - Gate Breaker Propeller (Set of 4 - Transparent Black)
- 1x Lumenier TX5GS 25-200-500mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter w/ BFCMS Control (MMCX)
- 4x Lumenier ZIP 2407 2550kv POPO Pro Motor
- 1x Set of WaveSprings for POPO Motors
- 1x Lumenier LUX F7 Ultimate Flight Controller (Dual Gyros)
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6s w/ BEC 2A/5v
- 1x Lumenier AXII 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- 1x FrSky R-XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Micro Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM or Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver w/ Telemetry
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Lipo: Lumenier N2O Extreme 1350mAh 4s 150c (recommended) or Lumenier N2O Extreme 1350mAh 5s 150c (advanced)
- FPV Goggles
- Midrange: Eachine EV200D Diversity HD FPV Goggles
- Premium: Fat Shark Dominator HDO FPV Goggles
- HD Action Camera: GoPro Hero5 Session or GoPro HERO7 Black
- Radio Transmitter: FrSky X9D Plus or DX8 Gen 2 DSMX® 8-Channel Transmitter
- Additional Information
SKU 11012 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 082652058080
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $70.99
Special Price $63.85
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $29.69
As low as: $1,379.97
As low as: $549.99