Shipping Rules and Tips when ordering from GetFPV.com
GetFPV offers United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx, DHL and United Parcel Service (UPS) shipping options.
Local Curbside Pickup
How it works:
1) During GetFPV’s business hours, and at least 30 minutes before you plan to pick up your order, select “Local Curbside Pickup” as one of the shipping options during checkout on GetFPV.com and complete the checkout process.
2) Make your way to GetFPV at: 1060 Goodrich Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236. When you pull into the parking lot, park at visitors or curbside pickup or any of the open and available parking space.
3) Text 941-328-8223 with your order number, last name and make / model of your car
4) Wait 2-6 minutes, a GetFPV personnel will come out with your order.
1) Please do not drive and text
2) Please wear a mask when you interact with GetFPV personnel
3) Please no technical questions or customer services related questions during pickup. If you have any Customer Service related questions please email us: email@example.com.
No Freight Forwarding Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to freight forwarding addresses. We ship internationally to almost any country in the world.
No Hotel Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to hotels. Please provide a permanent street address.
PO Boxes: Shipments to PO Boxes are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be declined.
Refunds: All orders that are declined by us due to any of these rules are voided with your method of payment and the order is canceled.
GetFPV now offers Free Shipping on a majority of orders.
- Qualifying orders over $99 and shipping within the USA will be eligible for Free Economy Shipping.
* Specific items within the store are excluded from free shipping due to their large size and/or weight. Items that are excluded from free shipping are clearly marked as such at the bottom of each product page description. If an order contains one of these items, the entire order will not be eligible for free shipping.
Shipping within the USA
We have updated our shipping system to make it easier to get your orders when you need them. We have Economy which takes three to ten business days (usually 3-5 business days), Express which takes two to three business days and Next Day which delivers within 1-2 business days based on when you order.
Alternatively, you may choose UPS Guaranteed or FedEX, which will guarantee your shipment to be sent out with the carrier and shipping method you specifically choose. For example, UPS Next Day Air.
As we are based in Sarasota, Florida, Economy Shipping can be a good and economical service option.
Shipping to countries outside the USA / International Shipping
GetFPV now offers DHL for international shipping at an affordable rate. Shipping packages outside the US can get expensive and various shipping options can take a long time. Generally, if you choose Economy Shipping, be prepared to wait many days, if not weeks, for your order to arrive. These packages are often held up in outgoing customs as well as in incoming customs once the package arrives in your destination country. All of the Economy Shipping methods are generally challenged by the fact that the package is handed from USPS to the local postal service of your destination country. This "hand-off" often creates delays and issues with solid tracking information. Economy Shipping may not provide any tracking for shipments to countries outside of the US. When tracking is available for packages, it often shows only sporadic tracking details.
We strongly advise against using Economy Shipping for international orders as it is the slowest and most unreliable shipping method available. If your order costs more than $40, we would always advise you to pick a more reliable shipping method such as DHL.
is another International Shipping option that offers fast and affordable service and even includes Lipo batteries.
Generally, almost 100% of the packages we send arrive at their destination country even if a package is severely delayed. We've seen packages 'disappear' in a black shipping hole only to re-emerge weeks later at the customer's destination.
Where is my shipment?
If you want to get an idea of the status of your order (like "Has my order shipped yet?"), log in to your GetFPV account and look at your order history. Each order will show if it was shipped and provide a tracking link, if available, given your selected shipping methods. If your order status shows shipped but you do not see tracking that means your order is packaged and will be shipped shortly.
If your status is processing it means that we have received your order and will be shipping as soon as possible.
How long until my order ships?
You should plan for at least 1 business day from the time your order is placed until it is shipped. While we do our best to get all in-stock orders that are placed before 2:30 (EST) shipped out on the same day, we cannot always guarantee such short processing time. Please also keep in mind that the number of days refers to "business" days, which is Monday through Friday.
GetFPV Optional Shipping Insurance
GetFPV offers optional shipping insurance to our customers ("Shipping Insurance"). Shipping Insurance is offered during the check-out process when selecting shipping options. Shipping Insurance protects customers against the loss of a package during transit.
Read more about shipping insurance and what it covers here.
Make sure you review our Terms and Conditions with important details relating to shipping.