The Lumenier LUX F7 Ultimate Flight Controller is the next generation of the popular Lumenier LUX flight controller lineup. It uses a powerful F7 processor along with top of the line hardware. Unleash the capabilities of your FPV Racing Quadcopter with the Lumenier LUX F7 Flight Controller. The LUX F7 comes with 2 onboard gyros allowing you to choose the perfect settings for your setup. The default gyro is the tried and true MPU6000, capable of 8k/8k with high resistance to vibration noise. Alternatively enable the ICM20602 to achieve gyro refresh rates up to 32kHz.
The LUX F7 builds on all the best features of its V2 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. You get a whopping 5x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals, along with an SD Card slot for practically unlimited data logging. Now with an integrated BetaFlight OSD, it makes it super simple to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more.
The features don't stop there! The LUX F7 has the ability to run 2 camera signals, with a built switching ability. This means you can run 2 cameras simultaneously and assign a switch via the PINIO feature in Betaflight to alternate between the 2 feeds at the flip of a switch.
Have you ever been in an FPV race where you need to plug in your quad, but you don't want to broadcast an FPV signal to knock your friends out of the air? Or how about you crash, and need to save your VTX from burning up while baking in the hot sun. With the LUX F7 you can remotely turn your VTX on or off via a switch on your radio! The LUX features an on-board 1A VBAT filtered power pad designed to power your VTX. Using the PINIO resource, you can assign this pad to a switch on your radio, remotely controlling the power source to your video transmitter.
Long range quad and FPV plane pilots will also love the Lumenier LUX F7. It has all the features you need to take full advantage of the long range and autonomous flight technology. The LUX F7 has an on-board barometer, buzzer pad, I2C pad, iNAV support, GPS/compass pads, and up to 8 PWM inputs S1-S8 for a ton of servo and motor control.
The Lumenier LUX F7 is a very low profile board allowing it to be mounted in a variety of ways. Signal wires can be soldered directly to the pads to save on size and weight. The LUX supports PPM or Serial RX (including FrSky, S.BUS, DSMX, etc.).
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: MPU6000 & ICM20602, Dual Gyros built-in
- Baro: BMP280
- OSD: AT7456E
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot
- Anti-Vibration silicone grommets built in
- 5x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6) with built-in inversion
- 1x Softserial supported
- 8x Dshot/Proshot/oneshot outputs
- 1x I2C
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R6/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- Vbat filtered output power for VTX, switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Dual Camera image switchable via AUX (modes tab-user2)
- Camera control
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol support
- WS2812 Led Strip support
- Beeper solder pad
- RSSI solder pad
- INAV analog airspeed
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Current Sensor: No
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10
- Betaflight support - target MATEKF722SE
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
- iNav support - target MATEKF722SE
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 6g
- 1x Lumenier LUX F7 Ultimate Flight Controller
- 6x Anti-vibration silicone grommets (for M3 sized screws)
- 1x 8pin micro JST-SH 5cm connector, 1x 6pin connector
- Download the Lumenier LUX F7 Quick Start Guide
- Download Betaflight Configurator - Latest Betaflight Firmware
Joshua Bardwell - Lumenier Lux F7 Ultimate | TWO FPV CAMERAS ONE FC
Lumenier™ and LUX™ are registered trademarks of Lumenier.
- Additional Information
SKU 9619 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 721248879554 Static Block blank