The Lumenier TX5GS 25-200-500mW 5.8GHz FPV Video Transmitter w/ BFCMS Control is the perfect all around FPV VTX. This transmitter features the latest in VTX technology allowing you to fully operate Frequency and Power settings via your Radio Controller or BetaFlight OSD. No more needing to reach into your drone to manually change channels, just do it from the comfort of your chair (Manual button control is also there if you need it). This transmitter is enabled with adjustable power settings as well, from 25mW all the way to 500mW. So whether you're at a race or flying long range, the TX5GS has you covered.
The TX5GS includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and a stand alone audio pin to transmit sound to your receiver. It also uses the robust MMCX style antenna connector. This connection is much stronger compared to the U.FL style, allowing you to connect / disconnect hundreds of times without the worry of it wearing out. The Lumenier AXII Antenna with MMCX connector is the perfect match to the TX5GS.
The TX5GS features easy to use buttons with LED interface to manually change bands, channels, and power output. It also has easy to solder to pads for the connections, so no more worrying about breaking a small connector in a crash. All this is packed into a 36*22*6.5mm sized transmitter weighing only 5g! This transmitter is capable of outputting a lot of power, so mount it in an area where it will have good air flow.
Check out a detailed guide and review on our new /Learn site!
- Small and Lightweight
- Stackable on standard 30.5x30.5 FC mounting holes
- BFCMS controls via BetaFlight & LUA Script (similar to Smart Audio)
- Adjustable Power 25-200-500mW
- Wide Input Voltage with 5v output for Camera
- Solid MMCX antenna connection
- Input voltage: 7~27V(2~6S LiPo)
- 32 Channels: (US Legal) A/E/F/R Band
- Output Power: 25, 200, 500mW switchable
- BEC Output: 5V/1A redundancy for Camera or FC
- Traditional Button +LED control of frequency and power
- BFCMS (BFOSD & LUA Script) control via FC UART _TX (Use Tramp Protocal in BF)
- Power Consumption: 3.1W Max. @ 500mW
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Stackable or Double side tape mountable
- Firmware upgradeable
- Weight: 5g (Tx only, w/o SMA cable)
- Size: 36*22*6.5mm w/30.5mm mounting
Please note the latest BetaFlight 3.3 can conflict with the power settings of the VTX's stock firmware if telemetry is connected. If you choose 100mW or 600mW setting in BF OSD it will cause the VTX to power cycle since it cannot match that output power. The VTX can do 25mW, 200mW or 500mW.
Alternatively you can update the firmware of the VTX to fix the power cycling by downloading the updated firmware here. Then follow these instructions on how to flash your VTX with the updated firmware.
TX5GS Frequency Table:
Band Channels CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 Band 1 Boscam A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band 2 E / Lu 5705 5685 5665 5752 5885 5905 5925 5866 Band 3 FS / IRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band 4 Raceband 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
- 1 x Lumenier TX5GS
- 1 x MMCX to SMA Pigtail Extension Cable RG178 cable 9cm
- Clear PVC Heat-Shrink Tubing
- (Antenna not included)
- For a direct Antenna hookup we suggest the Lumenier AXII Antenna with MMCX Connector in RHCP, or LHCP versions.
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
- Additional Information
SKU 7871 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 708653120884 Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $29.99
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99