Stax F4 Flight Controller Version 1.1 update
- Spacing for receiver pins (XM+/Crossfire Nano) is now correct!
- 16MB onboard flash for Blackbox
Stax ESC Version 1.1 update
- Moved 8-pin plug to the opposite side of the ESC (also added glue to plug for increased strength)
- Additional built-in capacitance
- External capacitors changed to 1000uF (from 470uF)
The Stax Combo continues XILO's tradition of giving you high-quality FPV gear for a low price point. And it couldn't be easier to install and use on your favorite airframe!
Remove the mess of soldering and the chance of making a mistake during build time. The Stax plug n' play capability allows you to simply connect the FC and ESC with the included 8pin harness, simply wire up your motors and accessories, and you are good to go!
The F4 flight controller gives you proven rock solid processing power while the ICM20602 Gyro/Accelerometer (Up to 32KHz) gives accurate gyro information while in use. The 4-in-1 ESC uses F3 processing power to allow complex power management without a hitch. The ESC supports up to 6S input voltage while 45 amps continuous support gives you plenty of headroom to push your mini quads to the limit.
The XILO Stax FC has the unique ability to mount XM+ and Crossfire Nano style receivers directly to the FC. This saves space and makes for an overall cleaner build. If you are using a "slammed" style frame, this feature is very handy as the receiver won't add any additional height to your stack.
Another key feature on the Stax FC is the remote VTX power switch. With the XILO Stax flight controller, you are able to map a switch on your radio to turn on or off your VTX. This is useful when you are plugging in and don't want to broadcast video signal or you crashed your quad and want to prevent a roasted VTX. When a video transmitter isn't in flight it can quickly overheat due to lack of air flow, and this ability to control power can save you many burnt up VTXs.
The Stax uses standard 30.5x30.5 mounting hole configuration. The FC and ESC include M3 silicone mounting grommets to reduce vibrations to your gyro, ensuring accurate readings.
Other features such as OSD, telemetry, multiple UARTs, 5V pads, SBUS and PPM support, all come standard with the XILO Stax.
Whether you are looking for a stack for a brand new build or just freshen up an older quad, the XILO Stax will get the job done, without breaking the bank.
XILO, affordability redefined.
XILO Stax F4 Flight Controller
- 2-6S Direct Lipo input support (5-26v)
- On-board BetaFlight OSD
- VTX Remote Power switch
- On-board 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad
- VBAT Monitoring support
- 16MB Flash for Blackbox
- 6x UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports DSHOT protocol)
- BLHeli pass-through flashing supported by hardware
- STM32F405 (2MB flash) 32-bit processor
- ICM20602 Gyro/Accelerometer (Up to 32KHz)
- High quality 1.6mm PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 7g
XILO Stax BLHeli_32 45A 6S 4-IN-1 ESC
- 4x F3 processers
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- 45A per channel, 55A burst
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- Input: 3-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 45 Amps (per channel)
- Burst: 55 Amps (per channel)
- BEC: No
- Dimensions: 36x43mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 12g (without motor wires)
User Manual & Firmware
- XILO Stax User Manual - Download Here
- XILOF4 Betaflight 3.5.7 - Download Here (Right click and save as)
- Betaflight_4.0.4_XILOF4.hex - Download Here
Note: If you update the FC firmware the BlackBox feature may not be enabled anymore. You can re-enable it by adding this text to the CLI command line within Betaflight:
resource FLASH_CS 1 B02
resource SPI_PREINIT_IPU 2 B02
How to setup remote VTX power switch
The XILO Stax flight controller features a power pad for your video transmitter that can be remotely controlled via a switch setup in Betaflight. This allows you to remotely turn your VTX on or off from your radio! Simply solder your VTX to the corresponding pads on the Stax FC, (VTX, S/A, PWR, GND), the PWR pad will provide your VTX with filtered VBATT power. By default, the pad will be powered on. Go into Beta to set up a switch if you want to control power on/off remotely. You will find it under the "Modes" tab and "USER1" switch. Assign this to the AUX switch of your choice to turn the power on/off for that PWR pad. Easy!
- 1x XILO Stax F4 FC and 45A ESC Stack
- XILO Stax Flight Controller
- XILO 45A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC (3-6s)
- 1x LC Power Filter
- 2x 8pin Harness
- 1x 8pin Extended Harness
- 20x Silicone Grommets
- 2x 35v 1000uF Capacitor
- 1x XT60 Connector
- 2x 14 AWG wire
- Additional Information
SKU 9910 Manufacturer XILO UPC (GTIN) 721248876591 Static Block blank
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price $24.99