Lumenier QAV-S 4" Freestyle Quadcopter RTF - Shark Byte Edition
The current video antenna on the quad is RHCP and comes with this antenna: https://www.getfpv.com/lumenier-axii-2-u-fl-5-8ghz-antenna-extended-wire-rhcp.html
Introducing the Lumenier QAV-S MINI 4" 4S Freestyle Quadcopter Quadcopter RTF. The QAV-S MINI 4" is the new addition to the QAV-S line and features functionality, simplicity, and ease of work.
This RTF version comes with the new digital HD video link by Fat Shark called the Shark Byte. No more analog signal for video, just crystal clear digital HD! In addition, this RTF comes with the popular Crossfire Nano RX pre-installed for you. Now your control link can work even miles away!
This drone was designed for ultralight HD flying that can carry a naked HD recording camera for epic footage!
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guesswork out of the building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high-quality motors, ESCs, and FPV gear.
- Note: The Shark Byte Edition requires the Fat Shark Shark Byte RX5.1 Receiver Module in order to receive the digital video signal.
About the Airframe
After several months of work and research, Santiago Espindola "EspeedyFPV", Lumenier designer and FPV pilot, came up with an airframe that could serve his needs of constant traveling, freestyle, and workflow in the cinematic industry. As a result, Santiago created the QAV-S, which includes features like fast carbon fiber maintenance, lightweight body construction, stack mounting options, and an option for an analog or HD digital system, like the Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit. All of these features, plus the strong construction make this frame the perfect platform for pilots who need a sub250 freestyle rig.
The arm locking system includes a hinge with a press nut that secures the arms and requires just one screw to swap the arm. The split bottom plate gives enough room for a micro camera in the front, while also reducing the rear deck space, which can be used to mount any VTX even a Caddx vista HD module. The QAV-S MINI 4 inch has isolated 16x16, 20x20, and 26.5x26.5 stack mounting that lets you take care of your electronics stack without the need to alter the frame structure and overall build.
VIDEOS: "You Can Build This!" and "Flight Test"
- Shark Byte HD Digital System (Shark Byte Nano Camera + Shark Byte TX5S.1 VTX - no receiver)
- T-Motor 1404 2800kv motors designed just for this kit (new release).
- BetaFPV F405 2-6S AIO FC V4 20A BLheli_32 ESC (new release).
- Matek SAM M8Q - one of the best GPS systems around.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with silky clear coat
- Weight is only 160g fully built! (without a battery)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Fly in style in an all-black color scheme
- Includes pre-installed AXII 2 Antenna
- Camera/VTX: Shark Byte HD Digital System (Shark Byte Nano Camera + Shark Byte TX5S.1 VTX - no receiver)
- Props: HQ Durable Prop T4x2.5Grey (Set- 2cw +2ccw) Poly Carbonate
- Motors: T-motor 1404 2800kv motors (FPVCrate Edition)
- GPS: Matek SAM M8Q GPS w/ Mount
- FC: BetaFPV F405 2-6S AIO FC
- ESC: V4 20A BLheli_32 ESC
- Receiver: Crossfire Nano
- Antenna: Lumenier AXII 2 - u.fl
Recommended Extras (Not Included)
- iFlight T4030: https://www.getfpv.com/iflight-nazgul-t4030-2-blade-propeller-set-of-4.html
- HQ 4025: https://www.getfpv.com/betafpv-hq-4025-2-blade-propellers-1-5mm-shaft-set-of-4.html
- Gemfan 4023: https://www.getfpv.com/gemfan-hurricane-4023-durable-3-blade-propeller-set-of-4.html
- Midrange: FrSky Taranis X9 Lite ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
- Premium: FrSky Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition 2019 ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
- TBS Tango 2: TBS Tango 2 FPV RC Radio Controller or TBS Tango 2 PRO FPV RC Radio Controller
Cross-Fire Transmitter Module
- 1x Lumenier QAV - S Mini 4" Freestyle Quadcopter RTF - Shark Byte Edition with Crossfire RX
- Additional Information
SKU 16098 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 736952008435 Static Block No