The BETAFPV 4025 props are perfect for your 4" toothpick build! The props are incredibly lightweight without sacrificing durability. They come in a 1.5mm shaft design, which means it needs M2 screws to lock the props.
These props are best paired with 1505 or 1404 motors.
Project #MicroLR Build
Dave C FPV has released project #MicroLongRange- It consists of a 7" long-range quad. In the video below, Dave C FC presents his concept, which allows you to easily fit an impressive amount of feature in your sub 250 setups. As far as Dave's presentation, the BETAFPV 1404/1505 motors, and the 4025 props will be the best power system worth to build this fantastic drone!
Recommended Parts (Not Included)
- Suitable to 14XX / 15XX motors like 1505 Motors and 1404 Motors
- FC+ESC: Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC 20A
- Material: Poly Carbonates
- Length: 4 inches, about 101.6mm
- Color: Clear Gray
- Mounting hole: 1.5mm
- Weight: 1.4g(1 pcs), 5.6g (4 pcs)
- More Power, Control, and Speed for 4'' sized FPV Micro Racing Drones
- 2 x CW 4025 2-Blade Propellers
- 2 x CCW 4025 2-Blade Propellers
- Additional Information
SKU 11696 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 032733839602 Popo Compatible No Prop Length 4" Pitch 2.5" Number of Blades 2 Blades Material Polycarbonate Weight in Grams 1.4 Color Gray Rotation CW & CCW Hub ID 1.5mm Hub thickness No Includes 2x CCW Propellers, 2x CW Propellers