Built in 20-degree camera tilt! No more need for 3D printed plastic mounts that break and crack! This injected molded housing is much stronger, extending the life and durability of your TW style FPV quad!
With a built in 20-degree camera tilt this is perfect for racing setups!
Featuring an exclusive FPV antenna made to withstand crashes and bashes into furniture, walls, sofas, the dogs, chickens, cats.
This is camera works on a 2.5v - 5v range which means it can run off the Inductrix's 3.7V single cell battery.
Featuring all 40 channels with Raceband that can be selected via the built-in push button.
- Output power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5–5V
- Current Consumption: 230mA
- AV Output: VGA 640x480 PAL/1VP-P
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120° viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20mm X 25mm diameter
- Antenna: Dipole Whip
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
- Bands: see below channel table.
- Push button operation, long press for band, short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators, 5 LED for band, 8 LED for channel
- Size: 17x20mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- 1x 5.8G 25mW Transmitter With 600TVL Camera, Camera case, and Antenna
- 1x User Manual
- Additional Information
SKU 7902 Manufacturer FXT UPC (GTIN) 704817762105
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $39.99