Oh yes, the snail is Back! No more deciding between a 16:9 or 4:3 camera, and no more having to choose between NTSC or PAL, with this camera you can do both! We are proud to showcase the latest offering from CADDX, The mighty little SDR1.
16:9 & 4:3 switchable! NTSC & PAL switchable! Super wide dynamic range, with the best light handling in any fpv camera yet. Plus a mighty high 1200TVL resolution all coupled to a super quality CMOS sensor.
- Sony Exmor-R STARVIS image sensor
- 16:9 4:3 Changeable
- Super WDR with double scan
- Designed specifically for FPV use with Drone racing in mind.
- No delays, no ripple, more fluent image for high-speed racing.
- Excellent night vision performance and electronic shutter
- Smaller, Lighter, Clearer than other comparable cameras on the market.
- Unique color design gives a fresh new look that will stand out from the crowd.
- Super Wide Voltage Range: Support 5-40V input voltage.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8″ SONY Exmor-R STARVIS sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL (changeable)
- IMAGE: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (Double Scan)
- Min. Illumination: 0.0001Lux@F1.2 (Starlight)
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: ADVANCE MENU
- DNR: 3-DNR
- LANGUAGE: ENG/FRANCE/RUS/SPA/PU/KOREA/CHN/JAPAN
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/EXT
- Dimensions: 19mm*19mm*19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5g (N.W.)/ 35g (G.W.)
- 1x Camera
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x 5D-OSD menu board
- 1x FPV silicone cable (4-pin port one side, 3-pin port the other side)
- 1x Internal hexagonal wrench x1
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x Set screws
- Additional Information
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $6.99
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $29.99