Get amazing cinematic footage with the Lumenier QAV-CINE Freybott Edition 2.5" RTF. Lumenier has teamed up with FPV pilot, Phil Freybott, to bring you a micro-sized cinewhoop designed for high-performance flying! This cinewhoop is for those pilots who are looking to work in tight and sensitive spaces, all while obtaining smooth HD cinematic footage. Also features a new and innovative Lumenier elastic Lipo strap, that doesn't need to be fully wrapped around that quad nor those it uses velcro. Simply pull up and insert your battery. Freybott uses this quad for many of his up close and personal shots - and it delivers as you can see in the videos below.
The QAV-CINE Freybott 2.5" is one of the lightest cinewhoops of its class and is equipped with premium components like the QAV-CINE Freybott Frame, Caddx Nebula Pro Digital FPV System, BETAFPV Toothpick F4 2-4S 20A AIO FC (V3), BETAFPV 1204 5000KV Brushless Motors, and two sets of Gemfan 3-Blade 63mm props.
The QAV-CINE Freybott Edition is the ultimate 2.5" cinematic workhorse.
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guesswork out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high-quality Lumenier motors, ESCs, and FPV gear.
About the Frame
The Lumenier QAV-CINE Freybott Edition is a versatile micro-sized (2.5" props) FPV quadcopter designed to be small and agile with full propeller protection all while still carrying a "naked" GoPro camera. If you are looking for more high-speed performance, the removable foam bumpers allow you to reduce the wind resistance of the frame in seconds.
Supports "Naked" GoPro Mounting
Want to add 4k buttery smooth video recording to your QAV-CINE? No problem the frame is designed to carry a "naked" style GoPro camera with a dedicated camera mounting bard on top. This allows a variety of cases and 3-D prints to securely hold the GoPro camera in place making sure you get the perfect shot!
Lumenier has teamed up with world-renowned FPV pilot Phil Freybott to bring you the ultimate micro cinematography rig. Phil is the founder of Cinequads, which is an FPV based cinematography company creating high-quality cinematic content with the use of FPV drones. Phil has many years of experience shooting professionally with FPV drones on TV commercial sets, movies, and automotive brands like Porsche and Mercedes to name a few. Through his professional experience and optimized workflow, and combined with Lumenier's high-quality design and manufacturing, they bring you the ultimate 2.5" FPV drone.
Being a full-time Professional Commercial Drone pilot I was in need of a small and reliable working rig that's super light but still stiff and strong at the same time. It needed all the flight characteristics of a 5-inch quad, but that's really hard to achieve on a quad this small, so we went through a lot of testing and prototyping to find the right balance between weight and size. We use this drone on 70% of our client shoots, and it's absolutely amazing to have something that small and powerful in your collection. But you don't have to be a Pro to enjoy this quad, and one of my biggest goals was to make this quad as versatile as possible so everyone can build it their own way. There are no limits when it comes to mounting your components. Doesn't matter if it's analog or Digital. There are options and layouts for everyone. This sub 250g beast is just too much fun and you will see that you put your 5-inch quad aside more than you think! Have fun and create amazing things.
- RTF fully built and test flown by our technicians at our Florida facility
- Equipped with the new Caddx Nebula Pro Digital FPV System
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Ultra-strong 3K carbon-fiber airframe
- Premium BETAFPV 1204 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Stable BETAFPV Toothpick F4 2-4S 20A AIO Brushless V3 Flight Controller
- Low profile body for better center-of-gravity and better flying performance
- Airframe design fits 20x20 stacks, 25.5x25.5 toothpick AIO boards
- New and innovative Lumenier elastic Lipo strap
- Removable Foam Bumpers
- Multi-colored chromed aluminum standoffs
- Lightweight airframe at 53g
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Airframe: 53g (66g with bumpers and lipo straps)
- AUW: Lumenier QAV-CINE Freybott Edition 2.5" RTF w/ Caddx Nebula Pro Digital FPV Camera has an AUW of 145g (excluding battery)
RTF Included Components and Parts
- 1 x Lumenier QAV-CINE Freybott Edition (2.5")
- 1 x Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit w/ Antenna (Black)
- 1 x BETAFPV Toothpick F4 2-4S 20A AIO Brushless V3 Flight Controller
- 4 x BETAFPV 1204 5000KV Brushless Motors
- 8 x Gemfan Ducted Durable 3-Blade 63mm CineWhoop Propeller - Clear Gray
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Long Range Receiver (if not using DJI Remote) - TBS Crossfire Nano Rx + TBS Crossfire Immortal T Antenna V2
- HD Recording Camera - BETAFPV SMO 4K Camera or GoPro Hero 6 or 7 (naked) + BETAFPV Naked Camera V2 Case (Injection Molded) + BEC Combo
- Battery - Lumenier Graphene 700mAh 4s 75c Lipo Battery (XT-30) or Lumenier 850mAh 4s 75c Lipo Battery (XT-30) or TATTU 650mAh 4S1P 75C 14.8V Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 plug
FPV Goggles (required to use Caddx Nebula Pro)
Radio Controller (Depending on Receiver Choice)
The Caddx Nebula Pro FPV System is currently only compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles. While optional in this bundle, IT IS REQUIRED to use the DJI FPV Goggles with the Nebula system on this quad.
- Download the 3D print file to attach the BetaFPV Naked GoPro Case V2 to the frame here.
Buy the BETAFPV Naked Camera V2 Case (Injection Molded)
- Download the QAV-CINE Freybott Edition Build Guide
- Additional Information
SKU 15257 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 751313219589
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $16.99