The BETAFPV Case V2 for Naked Camera is an upgraded new version with an injection molding process for easier installation. If you have a GoPro HERO6/7, this case is the best choice for making your Naked Camera look neat, protecting your camera from a crash, and is also lightweight.
Note: This case fit the GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black. But NOT for GoPro HERO8.
- It changed the 3D printing process to the injection molding process, brings a better appearance design, which is more beautiful and clean.
- It provided an adapted lens position, perfect for the new ND16 filter, improving the video quality of Naked Camera.
- Easy for installation, more simple, and convenient to assemble. It also increases a light pipe, pilots can see the flashing LED signs of the naked camera more clearly.
- The BEC version comes with a BEC Board, this board is specially designed for Naked GoPro HERO which weighs about 1.5g, makes your naked GoPro lighter and easier to install on your drone.
- Provided a case only version, perfect for those who already bought the BEC board, more choice for fans.
- Item: Case V2 for Naked Camera
- Weight: 6.57g
- Output: 5V@2A
- Voltage: 2-4S
How to Assemble
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3, 4: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 and M1.4*8screws as shown below
- Step 5: Install the light pipe as shown below.
- Step 6: Install the back case, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.
- 1 x Case V2 for Naked Camera
- 1 x Pack of Screws
- Additional Information
SKU 14211 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 789862850878