The Holybro Kopis Mini 3" Cinewhoop VTx Analog version comes with FrSky and is completed with high-quality components from Holybro, T-Motor, and Foxeer! The Kopis Mini is a high-performance 3" ducted RTF that features the Foxeer Razor Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm FPV Camera, T-Motor F1507 3800KV Motors, Atlatl HV V2 VTx, Kakute F7 V1.5 FC, and Tekko32 F3 4-in-1 45A Mini ESC.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller: Kakute F7 V1.5
- ESC: Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTx: Atlatl HV V2
- Motor: F1507 KV3800
- Propeller: T3140
- FPV camera:1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT30
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- 1 x Kopis mini FPV racing drone
- 4 x T3140 Propeller
- 1 x Protective Case Mount for GoPro Hero5
- 1 x Carying case
- 1 x Battery strap(installed)
- Additional Information
SKU 12957 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 751313213389