The Flywoo HEXplorer 4" LR Hexa-copter is a brand new type of quad by Flywoo made in collaboration with Dave_C FPV. This masterpiece will push your fpv skills to the max! #MicroLongRange is a brand new field, which allows fpv pilots to get incredible HD footage, all while capturing incredible footage at high speeds. These quads are a compact, sub 250g 4" platform that will still allow you an impressive range and flight times of over 30 minutes on Lithium-Ion packs.
The HEXplorer 4" LR is great for both freestyling and cruising and you can mount a full-size GoPro! Comes with the Caddx Nebula Nano V2, NIN 1404 V2 2750KV Motors, Goku M8M Mini GPS, V1 Finder, Atomic 5.8GHz antenna (LHCP), among other cool specs- making this 4" quad a winner!
Message from Dave_C FPV:
"The Flywoo Explorer made a new class of quads mainstream: Micro Long Range! These quads are a compact, sub 250g 4" platform that will still allow you an impressive range and flight times of over 30 minutes on Lithium-Ion packs. Next to these 4" platforms, we do see more and more light 5" quads geared towards long flight times. They are usually over 250g but overall faster and capable of carrying heavy loads like full GoPros - Something I wouldn't recommend on 4" where a naked GoPro is a much better choice. Instead of moving up to a bigger prop size for these increased payloads, Flywoo applied some really cool out-of-the-box thinking and created the HEXplorer! Six 4" props have indeed almost the exact same disc area a 5" quad has. Disc load and therefore the overall noise level gets reduces a lot compared to the Explorer when you carry a heavy 4S Li-Ion and a GoPro, while power and freestyle capabilities are increased on lighter packs.
So to summarize things: If you want super long flight times and range while staying sub 250g - Get the Explorer! If you want the smallest and quietest platform to be able to carry a full GoPro while still having good flight times and performance - Get the Hex! ”
----- Dave_C FPV
VIDEO: FLYWOO HEXPLORER LR 4 REVIEW
- Supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C, and other functions are all open! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
- Equipped with GOKU HEX F745 16x16 NANO STACK, NIN 1404 V2 2750kv Motors, and supports 4S battery.
- Comes with a Bt-nano Bluetooth Module, so you can set parameters for flight controller
- Uses powerful F745 BGA chip barometer, black box, WS2812LED
- Small, quiet, you can mount a full GoPro
- Uses Flywoo Goku Mini GPS V2.0
- Caddx Nebula Nano V2 Camera
- Great for freestyle and cruising
- Come with power cables
- Motors: Dave_C & Nin 1404 V2 2750kv motors
- Bluetooth: Flywoo Bt-nano Bluetooth module
- Stack: Goku F745 hex nano stack 16x16
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8 GHz LHCP
- Buzzer: Flywoo Finder v1.0
- GPS: Goku M8N mini v2.0
- Props: Gemfan 4024
Flywoo Finder v1.0 - How Does It Work？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
Recommended Batteries (Not Included)
- 1 x Flywoo HEXplorer LR 4S 4" BNF Hexacopter w/ Nebula Nano + TBS Crossfire
- 4 x Gemfan 4024 props (2CW +2CCW)
- 1 x Battery Strap
- 1 x Screws
- 1 x Sticker
- Additional Information
SKU 16361 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) 764613333343 Static Block No