Tattu R-Line Version 4.0 1050mAh 22.2V 130C 6S1P LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2021. With More Punch, Lower Internal Resistance and Less weight, Tattu R-line V4 definitely dominate all your races.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
- GetFPV has the largest selection of Tattu batteries, in stock and ships from the USA. View them all here.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1050mAh
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
- No memory effect.
- Local after-sales service (Located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 1050mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 130C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 260C
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
- Dimensions:78mm x 40mm x 34mm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight(±20g): 180g
- 1x Tattu R-Line Version 4.0 22.2V 6S 1050mAh 130C LiPo Battery - XT60
- Additional Information
SKU 15665 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 789862859642 Static Block lipo_shipping_rules Discharge Plug XT-60 Voltage / Cell Count 22.2 Volt (6 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 1050 C-Rating 130
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.