The M02 VTX by BETAFPV is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX that comes with four adjustable power, including 25mW, 100mW, 200mW and 350mW. With 350mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun! Only weight 1.7g and comes with a separate 26.5 * 26.5mm mounting hole, which gives you the flexibility for building more types of drones. Suitable for 3"-5" drones, such as TWIG ET5, X-Knight 4'' FPV, and HX115 HD toothpick quad.
- With the 350mW output power, M02 VTX provides a stable image and strong transmission. Pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away.
- M02 VTX comes with a separate 26.5*26.5mm mounting hole(needs to be soldered to the VTX), which is more flexible for building more types of drones. For the weight-sensitive drone, you can choose not to use this mounting hole while the single M02 VTX only weight 1.7g.
- Comes with IPX type of antenna, just plug and play, no extra solder work needed. M02 VTX is more convenient for the install of FC with a 5-pin connector.
- M02 VTX is perfectly suitable for the 3-5 inch drone, we highly recommend it for TWIG ET5, X-Knight 4'' FPV and HX115 HD toothpick quad.
- Item: M02 5.8G VTX
- Output power: 25/100/200/350mW (adjustable)
- Supply voltage range: 4.5-5.5V
- Weight: 1.7g ( Mounting hole 0.7g)
- VTX internal size: 18X14mm
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 37 channels, with Raceband: 5645~5945MHz
- Channel SEL: SmartAudio
- Modulation type: FM
- Channel Indicate: 3 LEDs
- Frequency control: PLL
- All harmonic: Max -50dBm
- Frequency stability: ±100KHz (Typ.)
- Frequency precision: ±200KHz (Typ.)
- Channel carrier error: ±1.5dB
- Antenna port: 50 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+60℃
Diagram for M02 VTX
How to Connect With FC
- 1 x BETAFPV M02 5.8G VTX
- 1 x 5-Pin FC Cable
- 1 x ZRC Antenna
- 3 x M1.4x8mm screws
- 3 x Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- Additional Information
SKU 13343 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 751313215482 Static Block fpv_rules Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.