Lithium-Ion batteries are no stranger to the RC & FPV scene. These batteries have been around for years, especially for those who like to DIY. Most pilots are very familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of Li-ions, but it's also known that these batteries provide a much longer flight time than regular Lithium Polymer (Lipo) batteries.
That's why ZOHD has designed a series of Lionpack high-performance batteries to help give pilots double their flight time! These batteries are also lightweight, safe, and filled with lots of power.
After the outstanding success of the initial 18650 models, ZOHD is now bringing you even more flight time with the Lionpack Copter!
The keywords here are TIME and VALUE: Just to mention a few…
- The TIME (and money) you save researching and trying to find the right cells on a market PACKED with FAKES.
- The TIME you save soldering and fiddling around with sketchy packs that can be invested in actually going out and flying your plane.
- The VALUE of a professionally made pack, that is not going to blow up mid-flight sending you on a search and rescue operation for your expensive FPV rig :)
- The VALUE of having a company that will give you 100% support 24/7.
- The VALUE of the extra goodies you’ll get with the pack. Check them out.
- Cell Model: INR21700-40T
- Model: ZOHD2170040006S1P
- Standard Discharge Capacity: 4000mAh/86.4Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V per cell
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.2V per cell
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 40A
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V per cell.
- Max. Charge / Discharge Rate: 10C
- Battery Weight: 443.5g/14.26oz
- Battery Size: 76*65*43.5mm (2.99*2.56*1.71in)
- Power Lead: 100mm / 3.94in XT60
- Balance Lead: 40mm / 1.57in XH2.54
- Single box size: 182*72*57mm
- Single box weight: 520g/box
- Manufactured in Korea Original brand-new INR21700-40T High-Quality cells.
- 21700 cells store much more power than the Lipo battery, with just a bit of extra weight.
- ZOHD LionPack Copter batteries will never puff and become unsafe like a Li-Po.
- ZOHD LionPack Copter batteries can be charged from empty or nearly full without damaging the pack.
- ZOHD LionPack Copter batteries can be charged over 350 times and still store 85% of its original capacity.
- High quality fireproof heat shrinks outer skin.
- Double heat shrinks over XT60 terminals for extra protection.
- Compact size, lightweight, compared to a LiPo of the same capacity.
- Ideal power solution for all RC hobby products, including RC cars, boats, etc.
- Extra RED/WHITE XT60 Protector protects your connector and shows you the energy status at any time… basic but very useful.
- Extra ZOHD battery strap to keep those batteries in place.
- 1 x 6S1P 21700 4000mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1 x RED/WHITE XT60 Protector / Indicator
- 1 x ZOHD Battery Strap
- 2 x ZOHD Decal
- Additional Information
SKU 15115 Manufacturer ZOHD UPC (GTIN) 789862855927 Discharge Plug XT-60 Voltage / Cell Count 22.2 Volt (6 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 4000 C-Rating Not Rated
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.