Lithium-Ion batteries are no stranger to the RC & FPV scene. These batteries have been around for years, especially for those who like to DIY. Most pilots are very familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of Li-ions, but it's also known that these batteries provide a much longer flight time than a regular Lithium Polymer (lipo) batteries.
That's why ZOHD has designed a series of Lionpack high-performance batteries to help give pilots double their flight time! These batteries are also lightweight, safe and filled with lots of power.
ZOHD believes every pilot deserves high-quality professional packs!
- Original brand-new SANYO high-quality cells.
- ZOHD Lionpack batteries will never puff and become unsafe like a Li-Po.
- ZOHD Lionpack batteries can be charged from empty or nearly full without damaging the pack.
- ZOHD Lionpack batteries can be charged over 350 times and still store 85% of its original capacity.
- High quality fireproof heat shrinks outer skin.
- The double heat shrink over XT terminals for extra protection.
- Compact size.
- Ideal power solution for all RC hobby products, including RC cars, boats, etc...
- Extra balance charger protector, don’t kill your charging wires!
- Extra RED/GREEN XT60 Protector, protect your connector and show you the energy status at any time
- Extra ZOHD battery strap and Velcro to keep those batteries in place.
- Cell Model: SANYO NCR18650GA
- Capacity: 7000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Max. Charge Current: 3.2A per cell
- Max. Charge Voltage:4.2V per cell
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 10A per cell
- End voltage: 2.5V per cell
- Weight: 409g/14.43oz
- Size: 135mm * 38mm * 38mm
- Power Lead: 100mm / 3.94in XT60
- Balance Lead: 40mm / 1.57in XH2.54
- Single box size: 182*72*57mm
- Single box weight: 478g/box
- Additional Information
SKU 13484 Manufacturer ZOHD UPC (GTIN) 751313216472 Discharge Plug XT-60 Voltage / Cell Count 14.8 Volt (4 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 7000 C-Rating Not Rated
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.
As low as: $59.99