This version of the flight controller has been discontinued, please see the new SP Racing F4 EVO Flight Controller.
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
- Practical - Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- Configurable - Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- Compact - Only 36x36mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- 8 Dedicated PWM outputs
- 8 PWM Inputs
- 36 I/O Connections
- 72Mhz Clock Speed
- 3 Hardware Serial Ports
- 64Mb Flash Storage
Specifications (Acro Version)
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~6 grams
- Acro version is without Compass and Barometer Sensors
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Tiny and lightweight
- The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Broad RC receiver Support
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- Additional Information
SKU 2786 Manufacturer Seriously Pro UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price $99.99