Designed by the Cleanflight creators, the SP Racing F4 EVO uses next generation F4 hardware to take full advantage of all the latest Cleanflight features. This SP racing flight controller is the fifth generation of the Cleanflight flight controller boards, designed right in the UK. So if you are looking for the best Cleanflight board, that is directly linked with Cleanflight development, then the F4 EVO is for you!
- Next-generation STM32 F4 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
- MicroSD-Card socket for black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Baro/Altitude sensor technology connected via the fast SPI bus.
- Wire up using using pin headers for all major connections for excellent crash-durability. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
- No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your USB + OSD + SmartPort + SBus + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + 8 motors + Transponder LED - all at the same time!
- 8 DSHOT/OneShott/PWM output lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
- Supports direct connection of SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus receivers. No external inverters required (built-in). PWM 1 wire per channel receivers not supported.
- Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers via 3 pin through-hole JST-ZH connector.
- 5 Serial Ports - NOT shared with the USB socket.
- Micro USB socket.
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
- Battery monitoring for voltage and current.
- RSSI monitoring (analog or PWM).
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Boot button for easy firmware updating.
- Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
- JST-SH sockets for I2C, UART4 and SWD.
- Flashing via USB or serial port.
- Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
- Standard 30.5mm mounting holes.
- LEDs for 3v, 5v and Status for easy diagnostics.
- Copper-etched Cleanflight logo.
- Optional Race transponder support - just turn up at a race and have your lap times recorded.
- Stacks directly with the SP Racing OSD / PDB board for easy installs.
- SPRacingF4EVO flight controller including accelerometer, gyro, altiude sensors, 7 DOF
- Pin headers (right-angled and straight, black)
- JST-ZH connector for spektrum satellite receivers.