The ready to fly (RTF) Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter - Carbon Fiber Edition airframe is a small yet fully functional FPV quad deserving the QAV label. The QAV250 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5" props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
The airframe is designed to support 3s lipos such as the Lumenier 1300mah 3s with XT-60 connector.
- This RTF version is fully built, test flown and comes with everything to get you going. Just add your own receiver and setup your radio and you're good to go.
- A 2.5D CNC-ed Carbon Fiber unibody main frame board
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- 2 integrated LED strips (white and red) to aid LOS orientation
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a Lumenier 1300mAh 3s 60c Lipo)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
- Airframe: 122g (with PDB and LED boards)
- AUW: The QAV250 is flown with an AUW of around 500g (includes all flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
Vibration Free Video
Like all QAV airframes, the QAV250 produces vibration and jello free HD recordings. We achieve this vibration free performance without the use of Lumenier's clean/dirty frame separation that is utilized in larger QAV airframes such as the QAV400, QAV500, and QAV540G. This simplifies the small QAV250 airframe, making it lighter, reduces parts count, and failure points. We will soon release flight videos flown by our Team of Lumenier pilots.
RTF Included Components and Parts
- A fully built and tested Lumenier QAV250 - Carbon Fiber Edition
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 8x Lumenier 5x4x3, 4x CW, 4x CCW (Colors may vary)
- 4x Lumenier RX2206-11 2350Kv motors
- 4x Lumenier F390 30A BLHeli ESC OPTO (2-4s)
- 1x F4 Advanced Flight Controller pre-programmed and test flown using SBUS receivers
- The airframe is professionally hand built and test flown for just $105
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s
- QAV250 CF Vibration Damping Camera Plate
- FPV Gear: No FPV gear is included with the RTF. See below for suggested 5.8gHz components
- RC TX/RX: The RTF frame does not come with a RC transmitter or RX. Any 2.4 Transmitter/RX or even LRS will work.
- Optional Smaller RX: FrSky X4R-SB - 3/16 Channel Receiver w/ SBUS
- Case: We sell a professional hard case for this airframe (see below). If you order your case in the same order as the RTF, your frame will ship in the case.
Suggested FPV Gear
- FPV Camera:Lumenier CM-650 Mini - 650TVL Camera 26x26mm
- Video Transmitter:Lumenier TX5G2R Mini 200mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter with Raceband
- Video Goggles: Fat Shark Attitude V3
- 5.8GHz Antennas:IBCrazy 5.8 GHz Bluebeam Ultra Antenna Set
- HD Recording Camera:Mobius Action Camera - 1080P HD
As seen on Tested:
Receiver Install instructions for the F4 Advanced Flight Controller version(current version of RTF)
The F4 Advanced flight controller comes pre-flashed with the latest version of BetaFlight. You can download the configuration software here.
The F4 Advanced flight controller has been configured for use with SBUS receivers such as the X4R-SB. For more information on receiver installation for SBUS, PPM or Spektrum Satellite, please reference the following diagrams.
Receiver Install instructions for the Lumenier LUX version(previous version of RTF)
The LUX flight controller comes pre-flashed with the latest version of Cleanflight. You can download the configuration software here.
The LUX flight controller has been configured for use with SBUS receivers such as the X4R-SB. For more information on receiver installation and configuring the LUX for PPM or Spektrum Satellite, please reference the LUX Manual.
- Additional Information
SKU 2438 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) No