The Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter Carbon Fiber Edition airframe has all the features of the standard QAV250 plus the added benefits of carbon fiber. The pure 3K carbon fiber material gives the airframe incredible strength while at the same time reducing the overall weight. The entire assembled kit weighs in at only 129g. The QAV250 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5" props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
The new v1.1 updates the 3mm carbon fiber unibody to give it maximum strength. The arms now have more carbon and smaller holes giving them extra strength. Also the point where the arm meets the body has been significantly beefed up. The new v1.1 design can handle the harsh impacts a high speed 250 racer takes.
The airframe is designed to support a 3s-4s lipo setup and powerful Lumenier RX2206-13 2000kv, RX1806-14 2300kv or RX2206-11 2350kv motors.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors.
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter.
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- 2 integrated LED strips (white and red) to aid LOS orientation
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a Lumenier 3s 1300mah)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
- Airframe: 129g (with PDB, LED boards, landing gear and hardware)
- AUW: The QAV250 carbon fiber edition is flown with an AUW of around 500g (includes all flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
Vibration Free Video
Like all QAV airframes, the QAV250 produces vibration and jello free HD recordings. We achieve this vibration free performance without the use of Lumenier's clean/dirty frame separation that is utilized in larger QAV airframes such as the QAV400, QAV500, and QAV540G. This simplifies the small QAV250 airframe, making it lighter, reduces parts count, and failure points.
- 1x QAV250 v1.1 carbon fiber airframe, board camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Power distribution board
- 2x LED boards (1 red, 1 white)
- 1x set of aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
Suggested Build Parts
- Motors: Lumenier RX1806-14 2300kv
- ESCs: Lumenier Mini 20A ESC w/ SimonK AutoShot and 5V/1A BEC (2-4s)
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s
- FC: OpenPilot CC3D
- Props: Lumenier 5x4.5
Build Manual (same as standard version)
The QAV250 build manual can be found here.
As seen on Tested:
- Additional Information
SKU 1906 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 709951468197
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $9.99
Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price $79.99
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price $18.99