The Matek GNSS M9N-CAN, UAVCAN & MSP GPS features AP F303 CAN node, NEO-M9N, QMC5881L, DPS310, I2C, UART1 & UART3 breakout. UAVCAN protocol & UART_MSP.
- M9N-CAN is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Pheriph firmware, It is a GNSS+COMPASS+BAROMETER peripheral with CAN/UAVCAN and UART/MSP interfaces to the autopilot, plus an I2C expansion bus for additional peripherals, such as airspeed sensors.
- M9N-CAN uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-Blox NEO-M9N, NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
- GNSS u-Blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L
- Barometer DPS310
- ArduPilot AP_Periph F303 CAN node
- UART1, Firmware update
- UART2, onboard NEO-M9N
- UART3, MSP Protocol
- CAN, UAVCAN Protocol
- I2C, onboard QMC5883L & DPS310
- I2C JST-GH connector, external AirSpeed sensor
- CAN bootloader LED, Blue
- Fast blinking, No communication between CAN node and Flight Controllers
- Slow blinking, Communicating between CAN node and Flight Controllers
- GNSS PPS LED, Green
- blinking(1Hz) when GNSS has 3D fixed
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.5V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward and flat mounting):
- Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None
- Make sure to have compass/magnetometer 10cm away from power lines/ESC/motors/iron-based material
- The scratches on the ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna.
- 1 x M9N-CAN
- 2 x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- Additional Information
SKU 14703 Manufacturer Matek Systems UPC (GTIN) 789862854012