The Lumenier TX5G25C Mini Cased 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for FPV racing! The lower 25mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. This 25mW transmitter is housed in a protective aluminum case, making it super restitant to being damaged during a crash. The TX5G25C has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras.
The TX5G25C features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 9g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don't have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
Note: The silk screen print of the pins are incorrect, (-+AV-). They should match the cable color which is (+-V-+) 7-19v input, ground, video input, ground, 5v output.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 500m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 9g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Band Channels CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 Band 1 F - FS / IRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band 2 E - Lumenier / DJI 5705 5685 5665 5752 5885 5905 5925 5866 Band 3 A - Boscam A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band 4 R - Raceband 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5G25C
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x power/video cable
- Locking connector, female JST for voltage in, female servo plug for video and 5v out.
Compatible Raceband ready receivers
- Fat Shark 5.8GHZ 5G8RX 32ch Race Band Receiver Module for Dominators
- ImmersionRC Duo 5800 v4.1 A/V Diversity Receiver (Race Edition)
- ImmersionRC Uno 5.8GHz A/V Receiver (Race Edition)
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
- Additional Information
SKU 3050 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 680138770404
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price $23.99
Regular Price: $61.99
Special Price $59.99