The classic Pagoda antenna has had a growth spurt! It now sports a 125mm stem, making it about twice as long as the original Pagoda 2. This extra length helps the antenna clear your airframe or goggles more easily and gets the element away from any interference or signal blocking material.
The Lumenier Pagoda 2 Antenna is an omnidirectional circularly polarized 5.8GHz FPV antenna with great performance and small in size. The Pagoda 2 Antenna was designed by Maarten Baert and manufactured by Lumenier under the Creative Commons License.
The Lumenier Pagoda 2 Antenna has an excellent omnidirectional radiation pattern along with a good axial ratio, giving you solid all-around coverage. The Pagoda does not come with a protective case like the Lumenier AXII Antenna, but you can print your own 3D printed cover as an alternative.
This antenna's simplified manufacturing process keeps costs low allowing for a great low price for an antenna with high performance.
- Gain: ~2dbic
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- Bandwidth: 5.5GHz-6.05GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 95%
- SWR: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Weight: 11g
- Size: 125mm x 22.5mm
- Cable: Semi-rigid RG402
- Connector: SMA (crimp shield + heat shrink)
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Left Hand Circular (LHCP)
- 1x Lumenier Pagoda 2 Long Stem 5.8GHz Antenna (LHCP)
Antenna design by Maarten Baert
- Additional Information
SKU 10058 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 082652057359 Antenna Connector SMA Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz Polarization LHCP