A Toothpick drone is pretty much what it sounds like. An ultra-skinny, lightweight micro drone. However, don't let the name fool you, these toothpicks use brushless motors with an XT-30 connector and their low AUW means better than average flight times and very responsive handling!
The frame has mounting patterns for typical Whoop AIO boards as well as a 16×16 M2 pattern. The Toothpick will fit specifically four hole motor mount patterns of M2 with 9mm diameter or 8mm diameter M1.4 pattern and the AMAX inno 3 hole M2 mount pattern.
Flown indoors or out, toothpick drones are loads of fun! Check out some flight videos and prepare to be impressed!
- Motor Mounting: 4 Hole M2 9mm -or- M1.4 8mm -or- AMAX 3 Hole M2
- Recommended Propeller: 65mm
- Recommended Battery: 400-600mAh 2S
- FC mounting patterns:
- 25.4 x 25.4mm – (Crazybee F4 and Crazybee F4 V2)
- 16x16mm (iFlight micro F4 tower)
- Frame weight: 5.5 Grams (without hardware)
- 1x 2mm carbon fiber in ‘oil rubbed’ finish.
- 4x Steel M2x15mm
- 4x Steel M2x20mm
- 4x Steel M2 locknut
- 16x M1.4x4mm screws
- 16x M2x4mm screws
- Additional Information
SKU 10425 Manufacturer KababFPV UPC (GTIN) 082652056383