The 450mAh 7.6V 95C 2S Lipo Battery comes in a very lightweight and very compact size. The long shape of this battery makes it works best on H frames and 2S brushless whoop drones.
The Lipo will just fit into the Beta75X. Using this battery will give you a significant increase in flight time as well as more power over the stock battery.
Tattu batteries are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. Tattu batteries are specifically made for UAV/FPV market.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your FPV micro brushless micro quad.
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.6V / 2 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight: 29g
- Dimensions: 62mm Length x 16mm Width x 14mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR-3P
- Discharge Plug: XT30U-F
- 1 x 450mAh 7.6V HV 95C 2S Long Size Lipo Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 10317 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 082652055362 Discharge Plug XT-30 Voltage / Cell Count 7.6 Volt (2 Cell HV) Battery Capacity (mAh) 450 C-Rating 95
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one day or two day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV will not be shipping batteries using Air shipping.