The Titan XL5 HD BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV System, which provides amazing visual 720p video clarity! The Titan XL5 HD BNF is equipped with iFlight's latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and their popular XING motors. All you need to do is bind-and-fly!
After their popular Titan DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach, iFlight decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle!
This quad comes in different KV motors: XING 2208 2450KV (4S) or 1800KV (6S).
Note: The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners but NOT required to use the FPV System, since you won't need to set up another receiver. If you don't have the DJI Remote Controller, you will need a receiver for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 motors for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
Frame: Titan XL5
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
Electronics: SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
- with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
- Up to 8S, Barometer, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX 50A 4-in-1
- with BLHeli_32 up to 48kHz, 8 layers double-sided PCB, and Top-grade Mosfets.
Factory Setup and Wiring Diagram
Reflashed your drone but didn't back up the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found HERE.
Pre-Tuned & Pre-Setup
- Don't worry about tuning, iFlight did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- GPS-rescue mode is configured and just needs to be enabled in your Betaflight Configurator! (Please be aware of how it works before you use it!)
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Motor Power is configured to 70% throttle limit (scaled) by default to give more throttle stick resolution for an easy start on the 6S 1800kv version. Need more Power? Just enable 100% in the Betaflight Configurator to unleash the Beast!
- 1 x TITAN XL5 HD Frame
- 1x Nebula Nano Digital HD System
- 2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 1 x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1 x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2 x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1 x TPU lens cover
- 1 x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2 x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4 x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1 x SucceX-D F7 Flight Controller
- 1 x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
- 2 x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1 x GPS Module
- Additional Information
SKU 13252 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No Static Block iflight_return_policy
As low as: $499.99