New Version coming soon!
SucceX X80A 32bit BLHeli Dshot1200 Single ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. The 32bit 48mHz STM32F051K66 MCU and 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 240UF Low ESR capacitors bring faster-responding speed and smoother flying experience.
The optional heatsink effectively pulls heat away from the MOSFET, protecting the critical parts of your ESC.40*17mm size, rational layout design with high extended solder pads ensured easy fixes or adjustments. The powerful performance brings you an enjoyable flying experience!
WARNING - the latest firmware must be flashed before running DSHOT1200 on theses ESC's or they will become damaged.
- 2-8S input (max 10S 50V)
- 48mHz running speed integrated 3 in 1 STM32F051K66;
- 80A 8 layers 4OZ copper PCB, better operating load capacity;
- 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 420UF Low ESR capacitors, lower ripple and more stable;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET, stable and reliable;
- 1 * 3528 LED for power- on display;
- Rational layout, large soldering pad, countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on.
- Dimension: 40*17mm
- Weight:8.3g without wire
- Supports 2-8S Lipo input
- STM32F051K66 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Capacitance: total 240UF Low ESR
- Telemetry output
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot PWM Drive
- Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- Current Sensor
- Telemetry output
- Motor Timing
- Brake on Stop
- 1 x SucceX X80A ESC
- 1 x 50V 470uf capacitor
- 1 x Power cables & ESC signal wires
- Additional Information
SKU 10789 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) 032733831729 Static Block iflight_return_policy
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.