Holybro is saving you time and guesswork into making your perfect FPV stack. Comes with the Kakute V2 FC, and the Tekko32 4-in-1 ESC. This is the stack found in the Holybro Kopis 1 Racing Drone. Just add a video transmitter such as the Lumenier TX5GS and you're set!
Tekko32 35A 4-in-1 ESC
- 4-in-1 ESC with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes, supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware
- Added more CAPS to reduce power noise
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- 4PWM input
- Voltage output (VBAT), ESC Telemetry(TELEM)
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- NO BEC
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 35A continuous current, 50A burst
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Size: 55*40*6.4mm
- Weight: 17g
Kakute F4 V2
New V2 Features
- Two extra UART Ports
- UART4 port for serial camera like the runcam split. (This is not the same as Betaflight Camera Control, which runs of the OSD menu for cameras like the swift, monster).
- UART5 port for ESC telemetry support (for BLheli32 and KISS)
- Through-hole solder pads instead of flat pads for more secure soldering especially for beginners.
- Barometer sensor on board allows altitude hold mode.
- Dedicated I2C pads to connect extra peripherals (like an external compass)
- Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU ("gyro") chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on "BAT" pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.5 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5 hardware UARTS (UART1,3,4, 5, 6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x30x8mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 7g
- 1x Tekko32 35A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x Kakute F4 V2 Flight Controller
- Additional Information
SKU 8482 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 704817763348 Static Block No
Regular Price: $85.99
Special Price $52.33