Grab some HGLRC micro motors for your powerwhoop or toothpick drone! JST connector on the end makes it easily plug into many whoop style boards. If not needed, simply snip the ends to solder normally.
The FD1103 has T-style propeller mounting on the bell. Two different KVs to choose from. 2S recommended for 10000kv and 3S for 8000kv.
- Durable: high-end quality 1103 8000KV brushless motor material, Stainless steel motor shaft, 1103 motors' bell draw up cool air from the base and through the coils as the motor spin up, higher efficiency and longer life.
- Micro Toothpick: Support your FPV Parts - Support 2-inch or 2.5-inch racing drone propellers.
- Lightweight Design: ONLY 4g weight, running stably with lower noise, longer flight duration
- Motor: 8000KV / 10000KV
- Stator Diameter:11mm
- Stator Thickness:3mm
- No.of Stator Arms:9S
- No.of Rotor poles:12P
- Motor Resistance:330mΩ / 220mΩ
- Max Continuous Current:5.46A
- No.of Cells(Lipo):2-3S
- Recommended Prop(inch):2.5 Inch T-style
- Wire type:28AWG x 60mm / 28AWG x 40mm
- 1 x HGLRC FD1103 Brushless Motor
- 4 x M2 x 4mm Screws
- Additional Information
SKU 11828 Manufacturer HGLRC UPC (GTIN) No Static Block blank Popo Compatible No