BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
Since February 2019, we've got some feedback on Facebook about how eager they need the high quality of solid pins connector on 1S whoop drone. So we started our long-term investigation on the design of the solid pins and the stable manufacturing technique to meet pilots' demand. Betafpv always keeps moving forward with a passion for breakthrough experiences.
Now Betafpv exclusive designed BT2.0 connector 1S battery has finally come out, which has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 crappy crimped pins. Meanwhile, we provide 200 sets of BT2.0 300mah 1S battery(2pcs) and a certain number of BT2.0 connectors as a free gift for everybody. Click here to grab the BT2.0 battery/connector.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. With this BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, all 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 300mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle on Meteor65.
- The package comes with a BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable in the package, which is convenient to charge BT2.0 battery with stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we also release BT2.0 all-in-one battery Tester & charger for your need.
- Item: 1S battery
- Capacity: 300mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 67.3*11.8*6.1mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 7.59g(1pcs)
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time ( about 2minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of the pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector. Much more choices and more convenient in installation.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
Difference between BT2.0 battery and PH2.0 battery
As we can see, the BT2.0 300mah 1S battery is adopted with the 1.0mm banana connector while the PH2.0 battery is the crimped pins. Also, it is a bit longer than the original PH2.0 battery, which is marked BT2.0 on the label.
- 8 x BETAFPV BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C HV Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 11504 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 032733835925 Static Block lipo_shipping_rules Discharge Plug BT2.0 Voltage / Cell Count 3.8 Volt (1 Cell HV) Battery Capacity (mAh) 300 C-Rating 30
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.