This is the FrSky X-Lite Pro - 2.4GHz Radio Controller. A gaming style remote controller designed for RC drones and aircraft.
With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
New for the PRO version is a high-quality, all-metal CNC hall sensor gimbal. Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new power meter and spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. Both versions feature the addition of an improved wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App. The best thing about the Pro and S models is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
What is ACCESS Protocol?
Advanced Communication Control Elevated Spread Spectrum
● Ergonomic and compact design● M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals (S)● MC12 Lite all-metal CNC digital hall sensor gimbal (Pro)● Upgraded RF module with installed ACCESS protocol✧ More sensitive and lower latency (down to 12ms)✧ High-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)✧ Longer range with 40% enhanced performance✧ Accurate SWR indicator✧ Supports power meter function✧ Supports spectrum analyzer function● Wireless function✧ Higher-speed training system with a lower latency✧ Compatible with FrSky Free Link App● Supports wired training function● High-efficiency quick-charge system✧ Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge● Supports motion sensing control✧ Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit● Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputsTaranis X-Lite Comparison
- Supports 24 full-range channels
- Increased baud rate and lower latency
- Wireless binding, updates, and configuration
- Automatic binding (Smart Match)
- Channel remapping
- Manageable telemetry (Trio ControlTM)
- Allows radio to act as a Spectrum Analyzer
- Allows radio to act as a Power Meter
- Advanced Encryption Algorithm
Features Taranis X-Lite Taranis X-Lite S Taranis X-Lite Pro Ergonomic and compact design √ √ √ Installed OpenTX system √ √ √ High-speed module digital interface √ √ √ Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs √ √ √ 128*64 outdoor legible backlit LCD √ √ √ Easily accessible battery compartment √ √ √ Hall sensor gimbal (M12 Lite) √ √ All-metal CNC machined hall sensor gimbal (MC12 Lite) √ ● Solid and digital higher accuracy √ ● Adjustable spring √ Wired training function (via 3.5mm audio port) × √ √ Wireless Function × √ √ ● Higher-speed training system with a lower latency × √ √ ● Compatible with FrSky Free Link app × √ √ Additional 2 momentary buttons × √ √ Battery Charging System (via Micro USB port) × √ √ Supports motion sensing control × √ √ ● Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit × √ √ Enhanced RF performance ● Upgraded RF module × ☆ √ ● Longer telemetry range × √ √ ● Accurate SWR indicator × × √ ● Power meter × × √
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Lite Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
Specifications● Number of channels: 24 channels● Weight: 308g/ 376g (with battery)● Operating Voltage Range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V● Operating Current: 190mA@7.4V● Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)● Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64● Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)● Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
1x X-Lite Pro Radio
- Additional Information
SKU 10144 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 032733837868 Frequencies 2.4GHz