The Panasonic NCR18500 is a lithium-ion cell intended for use in 18500 battery packs. It can power a wide range of devices, but in the drone world, 18500 batteries power the new Frsky X-Lite Radio.
These genuine Panasonic batteries are highly regarded for performance and safety.
- Model name: NCR18500
- Manufacturer: Panasonic Industrial Devices
- Country of Manufacture Japan
- Style: Flat Top
- Type: Lithium Ion
- Weight: 34.00 g
- Diameter: 18.20 mm
- Height: 49.40 mm
- Voltage, charge max. 4.20 V
- Voltage, nominal 3.60 V
- Voltage, discharge end 2.50 V
- Capacity, max. 2040mAh
- Constant charge current, max. 1.33 A
- Max. continuous discharge current 7.60 A
- Peak discharge theoretic, 4 sec 13.3 A
- C-rate (charge, max.) 0.67 C
- C-rate (discharge, max.) 3.8 C
- Watts (charge, max.) 4.788 W
- Watts (discharge, max.) 27.36 W
- Energy, max. 7.20 Wh
- Density volumetric theoretic 561 Wh/L
- Density gravimetric theoretic 211.76 Wh/kg
- E-rate (charge, max.) 0.67 E
- E-rate (discharge, max.) 3.8 E
- Standard charge 2 hours
- 2x Panasonic 18500 2040mAh Li-ion Batteries
- Additional Information
SKU 8718 Manufacturer Panasonic UPC (GTIN) 736952006554 Static Block lipo_shipping_rules Discharge Plug None Voltage / Cell Count 3.7 Volt (1 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 2040 C-Rating Not Rated
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.