The FrSky Apus MQ60 mini quadcopter is perfect for the indoor racing enthusiast. The built-in FrSky XMF3E flight controller supports 2 methods (automatic & manual) of the binding process for all FrSky transmitters. The lightweight design, measuring 66.5mm at the wheelbase and 20g of weight means it’s convenient to take anywhere. The solid frame and the strong motor protection ensure you’ll stay in the air in the most demanding indoor environments.
The Apus MQ60 is powered by brushed 615 coreless motors driving 31mm 4 blade propellers to give all the punch you will need. The supplied 210mAh lipo battery will give about 3-4 minutes of flight time. Vision comes from a 600TVL FPV camera and sent via 5.8GHz 16Ch 25mV video transmitter. Firmware is Betaflight so upgrades or adjustments can be easily made via USB cable with your PC.
Grab a set of Lumenier Brushed Motors to make this whoop-style quad a rocket!
- FrSky XMF3E FC (Integrated with XM receiver)
- 5 minutes of flying time
- Support 2 binding modes (automatic and manual)
- Solid frame and strong blade protection
- Fly without having to adjust the parameters after binding
- Supports parameter adjustment and the default value recovery
- Wheelbase: 66.5mm
- Size: 84 x 84 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 20g (without battery)
- Flight controller: XMF3E (Integrate with XM receiver)
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.0.0_frsky (can be upgraded)
- Motor: Brushed 615 coreless
- Prop Size: 31mm, 4 bladed props
- Camera: FPV Camera with 600TVL
- Video Transmitter: 5.8GHz 16CH 25mW
- Battery: 3.7V 210mAh 30C LiPo battery
Needed To Complete
- Video Goggles (For FPV Flying)
- Radio Transmitter
- 1 x Apus MQ60
- 1 x 3.7V 200mah LiPo battery
- 1x USB charger
- 1 X Manual
- Additional Information
SKU 8353 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 704817768053
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price $4.09