The FrSky Apus V2 brings some nice quality of life changes in their update, as well as increased motor power. The built-in FrSky XMF3EM flight controller also supports 2 methods (automatic & manual) of the binding process for all FrSky transmitters and let you have the better control. The lightweight design, measuring 66.5mm at the wheelbase and 20g of weight means it’s convenient to take anywhere. The solid frame and the strong motor protection ensure you’ll stay in the air in the most demanding indoor environments.
Grab a set of Lumenier Brushed Motors to make this whoop-style quad a rocket!
Different from V1
- Improved power performance (6×15mm 19000KV brushed motor)
- Better flight control
- Longer flight time
- FrSky XMF3E FC (Integrated with XM receiver)
- 5 minutes of flying time
- Support 2 binding modes (automatic and manual)
- Solid frame and strong blade protection
- Fly without having to adjust the parameters after binding
- Supports parameter adjustment and the default value recovery
- Wheelbase: 66.5mm
- Size: 84 x 84 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 20g (without battery)
- Flight controller: XMF3E (Integrated with XM receiver)
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.3.0_frsky (can be upgraded)
- Motor: Brushed 615 coreless (19000kv)
- Prop Size: 31mm, 3 bladed props
- Camera: NTSC 672X492
- Video Transmitter: 5.8GHz 26CH 25mW
- Battery: 3.7V 200mAh 25C LiPo battery
Needed To Complete
- Video Goggles (For FPV Flying)
- Radio Transmitter
- 1 x Apus MQ60 V2
- 1 x 3.7V 200mah 25c LiPo battery
- 1 x USB charger
- 1 x Manual
- Additional Information
SKU 9294 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 721248873057
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price $1.99
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $13.99