The Explorer LR 4" V2 Analog Pro version has optimized and upgraded many features. Now with Caddx Ratel Camera!
The Flywoo Explorer LR Quad is a brand new type of quad known as "#MicroLongRange," which was created by Dave_C FPV in collaboration with Flywoo. This masterpiece will push your fpv skills to the max! #MicroLongRange is a brand new field, which allows fpv pilots to get incredible footage, all while capturing incredible footage at high speeds. The Explorer LR comes with an ATOMIC 5.8G antenna customized for Explorer LR, GOKU F745 16x16 Micro Stack, NIN 1404 V2 2750KV Motors, GPS, and Finder - making this 4" quad a winner!
Main Changelog Analog Pro V2:
- Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo (F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC)
- Built-in Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone module
- Equipped with Caddx Ratel V2 Camera
- Built-in BT-NANO Bluetooth module
Note: SMO 4k Camera and action camera mount not included.
VIDEO: Flywoo Explorer LR 4" reminded me how fun FPV is supposed to be
- The V2 version features a powerful F745 flight controller packed with features including a barometer, blackbox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality, and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module allows you to use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight.
- Upgraded GPS to V2 which uses copper foil to effectively prevent signal interference.
- This version now includes the Caddx Ratel camera!
- Great for beginners and long-range enthusiasts.
- Built-in SMO 4k camera power cable.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long-range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long-range quad until it is below 250g take-off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analog video transmission. The powertrain with its GOKU 16x16 stack and the all-new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 miles) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV
Flywoo Finder v1.0: How does it work?
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
Flywoo GOKU GPS Mini V1.0 rescue function: How does it work?
- Before arming, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
- FC & ESC : GOKU F745 Quad 16*16 STACK - (FC+35A ESC)
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz Antenna Length 130mm (UFL LHCP)
- Frame: EXPLORER LR 4'' FRAME KIT V2 Analog Pro Version
- Motors: NIN 1404 V2 2750KV ULTRALIGHT FPV MOTOR
- Receiver Option: PNP / TBS Crossfire / FrSky XM+
- Bluetooth: BT-Nano V2 Bluetooth Module
- MIC: Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS: Flywoo GM8 Mini v2.0 GPS
- Props: Gemfan 4024 2-blade
- Camera: Caddx Ratel V2
Recommended (Not Included)
- 1050 4S XT30 (Tattu customized for Explorer LR)
- Explorer 18650 3000mah
- 4S 1300 120C XT30
- 4S 650 95C XT30
- 4S 750 95C XT30
- 4S 850 95C XT30
- 1x Flywoo Explorer LR 4" Analog Pro V2 Quad BNF w/ Caddx Ratel V2
- 2x Gemfan Hurricane Durable 2-Blade 4024 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color Varies)
- 1x Atomic 5.8GHz Antenna
- 1x Carbon Side Plate Set
- 1x Hardware Set
- 1x LiPo Strap
- Note: SMO 4k Camera and action camera mount not included.
- Additional Information
SKU 16695 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) No Static Block blank