In an effort to push the boundaries of miniaturizing the FPV experience, EMAX took to the drawing board to design the smallest quadcopter possible in their history. Introducing the Nanohawk, a nano-sized FPV drone designed to offer an immersive flight experience on a new scale.
Weighing in at just 20 grams, the Nanohawk offers unmatched control and flight recovery, giving the pilot full control of the aircraft for any maneuver. Designed from the ground up is a modern frame design optimized for a unique mix of polycarbonate in order to offer maximum durability.
Debuting with the Nanohawk is the new Avia Series of propellers, redefining aerial performance with new design goals. With the Avia Nanohawk propeller, maximum thrust is achieved while maintaining an optimized throttle curve throughout the motor's performance, giving pilots better control than previously achieved with unique flight characteristics unparalleled with propellers in its class.
The Nanohawk offers an all-new nano scaled experience to FPV drones, pushing the boundaries further of what is possible.
- Diagonal wheelbase: (without paddles) 65mm
- Maximum size of the aircraft (without antenna, cable tie) : 87×87×30(mm)
- Aircraft weight (without battery): 19g
- Motor: TH0802II 19000KV
- Propeller: Avia Nanohawk 1201-4 Propeller
- Main Flight Controller: F4(MATEKF411RX firmware)
- 4 in one 5A ESC SPI RX receiver（Compatible with Frsky remote control D8/D16 mode）
- Camera: RunCam Nano 3 Camera
- VTX: 25mW Adjustable frequency 37CH. Support SmartAudio.
- Ham radio license required for use in North America.
- Battery: 1 Cell 300mAh HV lipo battery
- 1 x Nanohawk
- 1 x Instruction manual card
- 1 x Emax 1s HV 300 mAh
- 1 x Charger
- Extra Propeller Set (2xCW, 2xCCW)
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Spare screws
- 1 x RC damper
- 1 x Rubber bands
- Additional Information
SKU 14640 Manufacturer EMAX UPC (GTIN) 789862855316