After the latest round of 'beta' testing, the LiteRadio 2 is back to the market with huge improvements from the original version! SE version comes with an improved internal battery and BETAFPV's own improved firmware to make it even more user-friendly.
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the endurance to 8 hours.
- Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports the Frsky / Futaba / Bayang protocol, pilots can easily change the modes via the radio transmitter.
- Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with BETAFPV self-developed Customized LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Update on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Comes with a built-in charging module, LiteRadio 2 SE can support USB charging which is more convenient to use. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged, the blue light will flash slowly.
- Compared with the LiteRadio 2, LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power which can reach 100mW, bringing a wider operating range.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky D16 FCC/ Frsky D16 LBT/ Frsky D8
- NOTE - FrSky protocols are on ACCST V1. ACCST V2 receivers will need to be re-flashed.
- Power: ≤100mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: Type-C
How to change the protocol (D16/D8 Version)
Press and hold the bind button, then press the power button until the purple light is flashing. The flashing LED indicates different protocols the LiteRadio works on.
LED Status Protocol Version
Flash Once Frsky D16 FCC
Flash Twice Frsky D16 LBT
Flash Three Times Frsky D8
Flash Four Times Futaba S-FHSS
Diagram of LiteRadio 2
LiteRadio 2 Guide
Note: If you are having trouble binding your LiteRadio 2 SE to Frsky receivers integrated into flight controllers (SPI), you may need to update the firmware on your radio. Follow this guide to get it working again.
- 1 x LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 x User Manual
- Additional Information
SKU 12255 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 736952005441 Static Block No Frequencies 5.8GHz