The BQE Pick Pocket Micro Frame is specially designed for toothpick-styled AIO flight controllers and nano FPV cameras. The Pick Pocket is a light little ripper that is pocket-sized, low drag, and fast as hell!
Build an ultra-light 2", 2.5″, or even a 3" gate crusher, or throw a DVR setup on a 3″ for some tight gaps and close proximity. You can even build a 2″ or 3″ with prop guards and fly indoor/outdoor dual-rate cinewhoop style!
- Designed for toothpick style flight controllers with 25.5mm to 26.5mm patterns
- Also has 20×20 and 16×16 stack positions
- Matte twill carbon fiber plates
- Sized for 2″, 2.5″ or 3″ and now 4″ Props (see Size Chart for details)
- 2″ and 2.5″ have m2 on ø9 1106 motor pattern
- 3″ & 4″ have both m2 on ø9 1106 and m2 on ø12 1407 patterns
- No 3d printing needed, comes with what you need
- TPU Camera Pod fits Nano size cameras only
- All parts weights are listed below in the “Size Chart”
- Includes 20mm M2 steel hardware
- TPU spacer set easy, clean stacks
- 2″ model can fit 2″ prop guards
- 3″ for guards model can fit 3″ prop guards
If you plan on mounting an Insta360 Go, you should select the Pivot Mount canopy option.
- 1 x BQE Pick Pocket Micro Frame
- Additional Information
SKU 15800 Manufacturer BQE Multirotors UPC (GTIN) No Static Block blank
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $9.99