After months of torture testing, BQE is proud to introduce Jeff's signature frame, the BQE Bandolero! BQE set out to design a frame that would excel in the freestyle world by having easy to swap arms, fit both 20x20 and 30x30 stacks, fit full-size and micro cameras, super low gravity, and other cool specs! They
Each frame kit contains camera mounts that can be flipped to accommodate either a full-size FPV camera or a micro-size camera. Designed with a GoPro in mind, the Bandolero has an integrated bumper mount that reinforces the nose and protects the fpv camera from impact. Bolt-on sleeves are available from BMC3d and Brain3d to fit the GoPro Session and Hero 7.
BQE also threw in two different rear antenna mounts, one is a flexible horizontal zip tie mount and the other is a 45º combo mount that has an SMA port and 90º RX antenna.
"After about a year of designing, testing, and planning, my new frame has finally released. One feature I forgot to mention in the video is that there are 20x20 and 30x30 mounting holes both in the center and the back. This allows you to use stack mounted VTXs and also makes it possible to run a 4in1 ESC on a slammed frame by putting the FC in the back."
- 235mm Motor to the motor (5")
- Super low center of gravity, 12mm deck height
- Replaceable 4mm arms that don't rely on stack bolts
- Dual 30x30 or 20x20 stacks with pass-through ports
- Cam mounts flip to fit a full size or micro size cameras
- Integrated translucent trunk to stash LEDs or other electronics
- Damped camera mounts and 30º top bumper
- Two flexible antenna mounting options
- BQE Exclusive Military Green TPU parts
- 1 x BQE Bandolero 5" Freestyle Frame Kit w/ Military Green TPU parts
- Additional Information
SKU 14970 Manufacturer BQE Multirotors UPC (GTIN) 789862856184 Static Block No
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price $42.99