The Blackout Mini H Quad is a low weight Mini Sport FPV Quadcopter frame. The Mini H Quad was designed to make use of standard sized electronic equipment commonly used in RC. This allows the quadcopter to compete with larger quadcopters, while being smaller and agile. This version of the frame includes the new integrated Power Distribution Board.
For each frame set sold, $5 is donated back to the OpenPilot community!
Working on Mini Quadcopters requires a lot of soldering, wire shortening and creation of power distribution systems. This product requires a good knowledge of RC systems and is not recommended for beginners.
- Version: 2
- Frame Weight: Version 1: 90 grams, Version 2: 123 grams w/ Anti-Vibration Mount
- Materials: 3k Weave Carbon Fiber
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel & Black Nylon 6/6
- Size: 220mm diagonally, 175mm wide, 130mm long motor-to-motor; about 1/2 the size of a regular quadcopter
- Maximum Propeller: 5"
- Motor Mount: M2 12mm - 19mm
- Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm
- Integrated CCD Camera Mount
- Integrated Antenna Mount
- Integrated Power Distribution Board
- 1x Mini H Quad - Center Plate - 1mm Carbon Fiber
- 1x Mini H Quad - Power Distribution Board V2 - 1.6mm FR-4
- 1x Mini H Quad - Top Plate - 1mm Carbon Fiber
- 1x Mini H Quad - Camera Mount - 2mm Carbon Fiber
- 4x Mini H Quad - Arms - 3mm Carbon Fiber
- 1x Mini H Quad - Anti Vibration HD Camera Mount - 2mm Carbon Fiber
- 1x Mini H Quad - Fastener Pack
- Assembly Manual
- Wiring Overview
- Power System Wiring
- Video System Wiring
- ESC, Motor & Receiver Wiring
- Additional Information
SKU 1706 Manufacturer BlackOut