Introducing the latest and greatest micro FPV kit for drone pilots of all types. The BETAFPV Advanced Kit 2 - Black Friday Edition is perfect for beginners to learn as well as skilled pilots to practice and have fun with a fully capable micro brushless quad. The Advanced Kit 2 comes with a specially configured Meteor75 Lite 1S brushless drone that has plenty of power due to advancements in whoop technology!
Everything you need to fly is included in this kit - the goggles, radio transmitter, drone, and batteries! You can even reuse the high-quality goggles and radio for other Frsky compatible drones in your fleet!
Black Friday Limited Edition comes in all black! Also comes with updated firmware on the FC and radio to make learning for beginners even easier than ever!
- Unique and limited edition black appearance, a perfect fit for the Black Friday holiday.
- Due to the popularity of the Meteor series, we used the new Meteor75 Lite for our advanced kit. It's a lightweight 1S whoop quadcopter, only weighs 28.8g, and is simple to operate. With the high-performance FC and motors, it gives pilots plenty of power and control both indoor and outdoor flying.
- Special offered LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter instead of LiteRadio 2, it is also super easy to bind and operate, perfect for the beginner or experienced FPV racer. Meanwhile, it's powered by OpenTX firmware, with 8 channels and hobby-grade gimbals.
- With a built-in 1000mah 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter has an excellent endurance performance which can up to 8 hours, brings pilots a better flight experience.
- BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles has a 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD screen, specially tuned for FPV racing or Model aircraft. The ergonomic design features a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband. These FPV Goggles fit your face and head perfectly.
- This simple and clear user manual has all you need to get fly quickly. The FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 is a really great Ready To Fly kit to get everyone started indoor and outdoor FPV racing, freestyle, or just easy cruising.
- All parts are stored in a special customized carry case, which provides better protection and is easy to carry.
- FC&ESC: F4 1-2S AIO Brushless FC
- Frame: Meteor75 V2 Brushless Frame
- Motors: 1102 18000KV motor
- Props: 40mm 3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- VTX & Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 3-4min
- Weight: 28.7g (without battery)
Many replacement parts do not come in black due to the nature of the limited edition kit.
Meteor75 Lite Drone
We wanted a cooler appearance and increased durability, so we specially redesigned the Meteor75 frame. This redesign makes the Meteor75 Lite look refreshing and unique. Also, the Meteor75 lite is the first drone that is equipped with the Lite 1S Brushless FC. Featuring 1102-18000KV motors and Gemfan 40mm 3-blade propellers (1.5mm shaft), pilots can get great speed and power.
Comes with the new BT2.0 connector. Lots of problems of the older Ph2.0 connector like voltage sag have been solved perfectly, pilots can enjoy 3-4 minute flights with BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery.
LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter
Compared with LiteRadio 2 Transmitter, LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter is a better choice for FPV racing starters. This radio is not only fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol, powered by OpenTX firmware, support firmware upgrade, and simulator mode but also updates with remote calibration. What's more, come with a built-in 1000mah 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter has an excellent endurance performance which can up to 8 hours, brings pilots a better flight experience. (The default version is the Frsky D8.)
VR01 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles - a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopt ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges.
Noticed: Pilots can change the OSD and VTX setting from the Goggle.
Spare Parts List
Comes with spare parts including 2 pcs BT2.0 450mAh battery, 1pc BT2.0 battery charger & tester, super portable for charging. The extra batteries, USB charger, and spare parts mean easy repairs. We also provided 4 extra props and 1 prop removal tool, convenient to exchange the props.
This video demonstrates how to bind the LiteRadio 2 (Also suitable for LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter) to the Meteor75 Lite (If you have trouble on how to bind, this will help you a lot.) The video also shows how to change the video transmitter channel, power, and the flight modes of the quad!
You may also receive a small thank you gift from BETAFPV along with your package!
- 1 x Meteor75 Lite Brushless Whoop Drone
- 1 x LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter
- 1 x BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles
- 4 x Gemfan 40mm 3-blade Propeller(1.5mm Shaft)(Black)
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 2 x Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1 x BT2.0 Battery Charger & Tester
- 2 x BT2.0 450mAh battery
- 1 x Props Removal Tool
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Customized EVA Carry Case
- Additional Information
SKU 14788 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 789862854814