After the first brushless Silverware FC board Lite 2S, the Lite1S brushless flight controller is here.
The stock power cable connector of this FC is solid pins PH2.0 connector.
Specification of FC
- CPU: STM32F042G6U6
- Six-Axis: MPU 6050
- Mounting holes size: 26.5mm*26.5mm
- Firmware: BETAFPV LiteSilverware firmware
- OSD: LiteOSD
- Built-in Receiver: Frsky D8
- Support Receiver: SBUS and DSMX protocol receiver, including Frsky XM/XM+ receiver, Futaba receiver, Crossfire receiver in SUBS mode and DSMX receiver
- Support Smart Audio
- Weight: 2.65g without connector
Specification of ESC
- Input Voltage: 1S
- Continuous Current: 5A
- Peak Current: 6A
- Factory Firmware: O_H_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Processor Chip: EFM8BB21
Original Silverware firmware has the bug that accelerometer-based drift entering the fusion which manifests as a slower and slower yaw response. This is noticeable in the level mode for almost all the Silverware based FC boards.
Now we have fixed it. Filter the accelerometer data first with low pass Butterworth filter and let it participating in flight.
Below is the gravity vector value GEstG[x] drift graph when no correct accelerometer data participates.
Lite 1S Brushless FC is with build-in OSD which is convenient for changing settings. It supports PID tuning, motor spinning direction changing and channel mapping of AETR in default. The power and frequency of VTX can be switched directly. The operation of OSD Menu on Lite 1S Brushless FC is the same as Betaflight.
For more detailed info, kindly check Full user manual to download
Recommended Parts List
- VTX: A01 AIO camera VTX
- Motor: 0802 22000KV Motors / 0603 19000KV Motors
- Battery: 550mAh 1S batteries / 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 x BETAFPV Lite 1S brushless flight controller
- 4 x M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 x M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 x Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- Additional Information
SKU 11498 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 032733835628