BETAFPV Nano 14x14mm HD Camera
BETAFPV Nano 14x14mm HD Camera
Out of Stock
About this product
The BETAFPV Nano HD Camera is the lightest HD camera in the current market! Specially customized for the Beta65X HD, ultra definition with 1080p resolution, super-lightweight with 6.71g, complete functions with OSD, audio and record. Also, it adopts a 1/2.7" CMOS sensor and a 1.8mm lens for excellent latency. Compatible with whoops like the Beta65X HD, Beta75X HD, Beta85X HD and HX115 HD. Discover the beauty of the world with this HD camera!
- Tiny and lightweight design which is suitable for the weight-sensitive drone weighs only 6.71g. Offering you a chance to upgrade your drone to experience super clear visual enjoyment.
- Global WDR camera, convenient operation with switchable TV system and aspect ratio via OSD, it can shoot clear dynamic image even in low light condition.
- 1.8mm lens, FOV 170° beyond the wide-angle for recording more wide and beautiful scenes.
- The package comes with a Nano HD Canopy, this canopy is with injection molding technique, durable and flexible, which is the best combination with Nano HD camera.
- Packed with an extra canopy for this Betafpv HD camera, so you can change it if you need to replace the canopy.
- Item: Betafpv Nano HD Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 800TVL
- Video resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps
- TV system: NTSC / PAL (Switchable via OSD)
- Aspect Radito: 16:9 or 4:3 (Switchable via OSD)
- Lens: 1.8mm Lens
- Recording field of view: 170°
- Video file: MP4
- Max micro sd card supported: 64G
- Audio: Support
- Mini lighting: 0.01LUX
- DNR: 3DNR
- WDR: Yes
- OSD menu: Yes
- Color: Black
- Power input: DC 5-20V
- Working current: 160mA @ 12V
- Net weight: 6.71g
- Dimension: 14 * 14mm (25mm mounting holes)
Check how clear the image is!!! With the high definition of 1080p resolution, you will have a fairly clear image. The image quality is super awesome even in a gloomy light environment.
Diagram for DVR Board
As usual, BETAFPV uses the 5V, GND and CAM pads for most of the function. For options, if you want to change the configuration of the camera, there are some modifications needed. Remove the 6-pins black connector and use the ADC pad.
What is the function of the ADC pad? You could control the FPV camera via your radio transmitter, like change the configuration of the camera OSD menu, start/stop the recording etc.
You need to configure your FC before you could use this function. Use the connection diagram with BETAFPV 1-2S FC (SPI Frsky Version) for example. First, check the connection diagram below, the ADC pad is connected with the LED pad on the FC board. So you need to enter the CLI commands via the Betaflight Configuration.
Note: If you use other pad on the FC board for this function, you should change the port in the CLI.
If the configuration works correctly, you could enter the Nano HD camera OSD with the Joystick gesture below.
How to Connect with FC
Here is the diagram for connecting F4 1-2S AIO Brushless Flight Controller (No RX)
Here is the diagram for connecting F4 1-2S AIO Brushless Flight Controller.
- 1 x Betafpv Nano HD Camera
- 1 x Nano HD Canopy
- 1 x 1/3'' Camera Mounting hardware
- 4 x M1.4 * 8 Screws
- 4 x M1.4 * 4 Screws
- 4 x M1.2 Anti-vibration rubber dampers
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|