Meteor75, a better approach to the 75mm micro drone which features high KV motors - 1102 18000KV motors & BT2.0 450mAH battery, giving pilots plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground.
- Meteor75 is the first generation whoop powered by a brand-new BT2.0 connector 450mAh battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compared with the initial PH2.0 connector
- The power system uses the latest 1102 18000KV motors and 40mm 3-blade props, which provides pilots a stronger experience of a powerful indoor and outdoor flight
- 1102-18000KV motors paired with durable ball bearings for increasing flight time/performance and low maintenance, while it adopts PCB connector to allow you repair it easier once it's disconnected
- Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide a more stable and powerful 9A continuous current
- Comes with an injection molding canopy, more durable, and weighs only 1.5g
- The package comes with BT2.0 450mAh 1S lipo and BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging the BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we have also released BT2.0 Lipo Charger Board to charge 6pcs battery at the same time
- FC&ESC: F4 1S AIO FC
- Frame: Meteor75 V2 Brushless Frame
- Motors: 1102 18000KV motor
- Props: 40mm 3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: C01 Micro Camera
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 3-4min
- Weight: 29.3g (without battery)
We used to use the classical F4 1-2S AIO Brushless FC on the Meteor75 drone. Why not the lighter F4 1S AIO FC board? Updated with the new FC, which integrates the 25mW VTX, no need for soldering, easy to install. Meanwhile, it supports external receivers like TBS Crossfire, Frsky XM+ and Spectrum DSMX etc.
Injection Molded Canopy
Since Meteor75 whoop drone, we will use an injection molded canopy, which is only 1.5g with a camera holder. Of course, much durable than the original canopy.
M01 AIO Camera VTX- The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor75. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands, and 37 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
1102 18000KV motors have a great balance between weight and power on these tiny 75mm 1S whoop drones. Only 2.9g with connectors. With the high 18000KV value, it could have a great punch power even with only a 1S battery. Also, it adopts the PCB connector to allow you to repair it easier once cables disconnected.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector 1S 450mAh battery and Emax 1S 450mAh battery. The discharge current is 11A in this testing. You could see that it has a long time and improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector, which brings better flight performance
We know some pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector. Much more choices and more convenience in installation.
- 1x Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 2x 450mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1x Customized Carry Case
- 1x Spare 40mm 3-blade props (1.5mm Shaft)
- 1x Screwdriver
- Additional Information
SKU 11914 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) No