The BETAFPV 0603 16000KV Brushless Motors are one of the lightest motors in the market, 1.8g. These brushless motors are sure to give you a longer flight time!
Parts Updated: The cables are unified in black color, no need to distinguish between CW and CCW motors. Lead wire soldered to the PCB, which allows you to repair it easier once disconnection.
- Plug：Micro JST-1.25 3-pins connector
- Dimension: 9*9*15.4mm
- Weight: 1.8g ( with connector)
- Shaft: φ1.0mm
- KV (rpm/V): 16000KV / 19000KV
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery: 1S lipo battery (2S is not recommended)
- Load Current: 1.8-3.8A
- Pull: 23-40g
- Power: 6.7-28W
- Efficient: 3.4-1.4g/W
- Usage: for 1S brushless multirotor like Beta65 Pro or BWhoop B06 etc
- Drone: Meteor65
- Propellers: 31mm Propellers
- Batteries: 300mAh 1S 30C Battery / BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Frame: Beta65 Pro frame / Meteor65 Frame
- Drone: Meteor65 / Beta65 Pro Whoop Quad
0603 Model Version Wire Color Welding 16000/19000KV Upgraded Yellow & Red & Black Bottom ring and shaft are welded together 16000/19000KV Latest Black(CW&CCW) E-clip
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- The KV value of 0703/0603 motors are both 15000KV.
- 4 x BETAFPV 0603 19000KV Brushless Motors
- 1 x Set of M1.4*3 screws (Fit for Beta65 Pro and Beta75 Pro frame)
- Additional Information
SKU 11689 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) 032733837875 Static Block No Popo Compatible No