The XRotor Micro Combo from Hobbywing continues to impress with it's latest iteration. The Micro Combo features a 60A 4-in-1 ESC along with an updated G3 Flight Controller. This new FC is similar to the G2 with its F4 processing, OSD, and voltage monitoring, but the G3 now also comes with an all-new 12V@2A BEC.
Make your electronics stack work for you, not the other way around.
F4 G3 FC
- Super-high Running Frequency. The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capability and super-high running frequency allows the FC to run the PID and gyro with higher frequency.
- ProShot1000, DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported. Besides the latest ProShot, Dshot 150/300/600/1200 mode, the FC also supports the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125 mode, Oneshot42 mode, and Multishot mode.
- TF-card Insertion Supported. Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- Onboard OSD Microchip. Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- BetaFlight/Cleanflight Firmware Ready
- The FC, which supports Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight /Cleanflight software, is more applicable to FPV flying & racing.
60A 4-in-1 ESC
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 10V &5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
F4 G3 FC
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- FC Programming: Supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator or Others
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD: Built-in
- BEC: 12V @2A
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 6g
60A 4-in-1 ESC
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 60Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@ 0.5A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- 1 x F4 G3 FC
- 1 x 60A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1 x Signal Cable
- Soft Mounting Grommets
- Additional Information
SKU 11130 Manufacturer Hobbywing UPC (GTIN) 032733833631