The Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 45A 6S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot1200. A powerful ESC with 32bit BLHeli capabilities. Tons of power, with reliable performance.
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- On board 10V &5V BEC , powering different accessories such as FC , VTX ,Camera and LED lights and etc.
XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6SSKU 30902090 Application FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase LiPo Power input 3S-6SCont.Current 45Ax4 Burst Current 60Ax4 BEC Output5V@1.5A / 10V@1.5A Input wires 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black) Output Wire No wires but solder tabs Connectors
XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no Weight / Size 11.5g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm Throttle Calibration Supported ESC Programming BLHeliSuite32 DEO Supported OneShot Mode Supported Timing Supported Motor Rotation Supported
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside.
- Additional Information
SKU 8964 Manufacturer Hobbywing UPC (GTIN) 088718514736 Static Block return_policy
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.