XILO Stax 45A BLHeli_32 3-6s 4-in-1 ESC
About this product
Stax ESC Version 1.1 update
- Moved 8-pin plug to the opposite side of the ESC (also added glue to plug for increased strength)
- Additional built-in capacitance
- External capacitors changed to 1000uF (from 470uF)
The Stax 4-in-1 ESC continues XILO's tradition of giving you high-quality FPV gear for a low price point. And it couldn't be easier to install and use on your favorite airframe!
Use this 4-in-1 ESC with the flight controller of your choice or pair it with the XILO Stax Flight Controller for seamless integration into your quad.
Remove the mess of soldering and the chance of making a mistake during build time. The Stax plug n' play capability allows you to simply connect a compatible FC to the ESC with the included 8pin harness, simply wire up your motors and accessories, and you are good to go!
The 4-in-1 ESC uses F3 processing power to allow complex power management without a hitch. The ESC supports up to 6S input voltage while 45 amps continuous support gives you plenty of headroom to push your mini quads to the limit.
The Stax uses standard 30.5x30.5 mounting hole configuration. The ESC includes M3 silicone mounting grommets to reduce vibrations to your stack, ensuring accurate readings from your electronics.
Whether you are looking for an ESC for a brand new build or just freshen up an older quad, the XILO Stax 4-in-1 ESC will get the job done, without breaking the bank.
XILO, affordability redefined.
XILO BLHeli_32 45A 3-6S 4-IN-1 ESC
- 4x F3 processers for blazing speed (future proof)
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32 with telemetry
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- 45A per channel, 55A burst
- Onboard current sensor
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- Input: 3-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 45 Amps (per channel)
- Burst: 55 Amps (per channel)
- BEC: No
- Dimensions: 36x43mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 12g (without motor wires)
User Manual & Firmware
- XILO Stax User Manual - Download Here
- Download the latest BLHeli_32 Configurator here.
- Download the BLHeli_32 User Manual here.
- XILO 45A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC (3-6s)
- 1x 8pin Harness
- 2x 35v 1000uF Capacitor
- 8x Silicone Grommets
- 1x XT60 Connector
- 2x 14 AWG Wire
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|