Did someone say micro racer?!
The iFlight TurboBee 120RS 2-3S Micro FPV Race Drone is the ideal micro racer. It honestly looks like a shrunk-down 5" racing quad! The TurboBee 120RS runs 2.5" propellers and is ultra-light due to minimal frame and component weight.
This RTF (Ready to Fly) drone is crazy fast due to the low weight of the quad so be careful as this is no toy!
Looking for even more power?! Check out the 4S version with slightly larger motors.
Note: PNP version, no receiver is included.
- SucceX Micro F4 Flight controller is 2-4S Lipo Compatible
- The lightest 1103 brushless motor on the market with double ball bearings
- Light, Powerful and smooth configuration
- 3mm bottom carbon fiber frame
- Compatible both for 2-3s Lipo/LIHV
- TurboBee 120RS Micro frame
- SucceX F4 Flight Tower System 16x16
- BeeMotor 1103 10000kV
- Suggested Battery (Not Included): 2S 450mAh
- Propeller: HQProp 65mm 2-blades propellers
- Wheelbase: 120mm
- 3mm bottom plate
- 2mm top plate
- Size: 120mm*120mm*30mm
- Weight: around 57.5g (without battery)
- Camera: Caddx Turbo EOS2 1200TVL Micro FPV Camera
- 1 x TurboBee 120RS Micro FPV Race Drone
- 8 x HQ 65mm Propellers Transparent Grey (4 CW + 4 CWW)
- 8 x Gemfan Flash 2540 Durable 3-Blade Propellers (4 CW + 4 CWW)
- 2 x Battery straps
- Additional Information
SKU 10790 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) 032733831927